• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Christmas Present To Me!! New Betta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Not all sellers are ok!! I can give you some names if you are ever interested again.;)

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
They are gorgeous. I've always had a thing for the females. Think they are just cute.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you Susan! I have new pics, but pc is acting up again.:( I don't think this pc is long for this world.:o:

Zoey

Walking the driveway
Wow, your bettas are stunning! I think your tank choice was perfect, very classy. The color choices now are truly amazing, aren't they? I have a solid copper colored betta (I think a delta tail). I feel like my house isn't complete without one, lol. Hope you get lots of enjoyment out of your beautiful x-mas gifts!

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
I'd love to get a good contact, we still have the set up. I love the tank you got though do they sell it in stores? Ours isn't too convenient you cannot run the filter with the bettas and when we got it we were told it would be okay.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I was worried cause you didn't post yesterday, Carole! So glad it was just computer problems. I hope you get it taken care of.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Zoey, thanks for the nice compliments. Yes, I like certain colors,the blacks are real nice. Not too fond of the tricolors & I miss the true purples.
Nikki yes, I have seen them online and at stores. I saw them at Petsmart the other day for $55. Online I think they are mostly about $79.
I like Aquastar71, and have heard good things about Patsayawan, Nicebettas,Somnuk, & Elegantbettas.
Hi Judy, thanks for caring! The only real computer problem is getting the stuff on my camera to upload. yesterday was just busy busy. Had my car back in the shop again for brake issues...:rolleyes: It was unexpected, and took up most of my afternoon. They are nice but super slow.:D
I will get the pics up, just waiting for the right moment to ask Troy to fix it for the millionth time..:)

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Look at this metallic halfmoon plakat from aquastar71!:eek:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
gorgeous!! Though I dont care much for half moons, he is just GORGEOUS!
What do you mean you don't care for HM's?:confused: I thought you wanted a baby from mine? I am corn fused...:blink:

make sure to take some more pics!!
Oh I did...just have to get DH to fix a little problem to reset my... heck..I forget what you call it now. Geez..don't get old, your brain turns to pudding.:p The part where the camera plugs into the computer...:rolleyes:

Blazeybird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Houston
What do you mean you don't care for HM's?:confused: I thought you wanted a baby from mine? I am corn fused...:blink:
Bad wording on my part, my apologies. I just prefer crowntails! I love all bettas and have a special place in my heart for all. :heart: but I do really, really want a baby from yours! :heart::heart::heart::hug8:

oh and your corn-fused comment made me howl with laughter!

Last edited:

Onyxena

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Morgan
I LOVE the Plakat!!!!! That is the type I am really into lately! Yesterday I brought home a platinum white crowntail I found at petco of all places, he reminded me of yours in a way so I took him home. Not as gorgeous of course but still a very beautiful fish. You have totally re-inspired my love for bettas!
I am so glad he is doing well in his new home. I enjoy seeing all your pets:)

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow Carole! Did you ever imagine there would be 20 pages about your new Betta?:dance4:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole

Bad wording on my part, my apologies. I just prefer crowntails! I love all bettas and have a special place in my heart for all. :heart: but I do really, really want a baby from yours! :heart::heart::heart::hug8:

oh and your corn-fused comment made me howl with laughter!
:D:hehe:

I LOVE the Plakat!!!!! That is the type I am really into lately! Yesterday I brought home a platinum white crowntail I found at petco of all places, he reminded me of yours in a way so I took him home. Not as gorgeous of course but still a very beautiful fish. You have totally re-inspired my love for bettas!
I am so glad he is doing well in his new home. I enjoy seeing all your pets:)
Thank you & congrats on the new betta! Post pics!:dance4:
Wow Carole! Did you ever imagine there would be 20 pages about your new Betta?:dance4:
Never.:) Probably one of my longest threads here.:p
Troy finally fixed the pc, and showed me how to do it if it does it again!:dance4:
Pics coming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.