• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Christmas gift

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Never saw a Havashire before. Congrats. She is cute.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Oh my goodness- she's adorable!

Chopper

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
Never saw a Havashire before. Congrats. She is cute.
I'm not sure how new they are. The Havanese is cute to begin with and then to add a Yorkie...cuteness overload. BUT it does not melt my heart the way a macaw does.

Chopper

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
She wants to cuddle for a little bit then she wants down.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I could not find an image of the H dog breed.

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She's adorable :heart::xflove::heart: Looks like a Teddy bear :loveshower:

Her name is very appropriate for when you got her too :cutedeer::christmascandle::rudolph:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations!

txdyna65

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Kenny
Congratulations, she is adorable

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Wow...what a cutie!

Chopper

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
Congratulations!
Thank you...I think. Lack of sleep has me wondering...What was I thinking?
Congratulations, she is adorable
Thank you.
Wow...what a cutie!
She is cute and I think she knows it.
She is tiny. We have a vet visit tonight so the weight isn't official. I kind of got her to sit still long enough for the scales to read 2 pounds and 12 ounces. According to the calculations on the internet she will weigh around 8 pounds when fully grown.

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow that is tiny! What is their temperament and personality supposed to be @Chopper

Good luck @ the vet :xflove:

Chopper

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
Wow that is tiny! What is their temperament and personality supposed to be @Chopper

Good luck @ the vet :xflove:
Well - this one is sweet - of course puppies are. So let me describe my daughter's dog.
Fully of energy but not the energy of bouncing on furniture and people. They like to be around people but don't have to be on you. I happen to think that her puppy is very smart. Her dog listens and obeys. He isn't perfect but he tries to be. When I visit - a few times a year - he gives me the once over and then he is content to let me hug my grandsons and play with him and them. His father is owned by my daughter's mother in law and he LOVES me. I see him just about every time I visit with my daughter and he has yet to forget me. He greets me and then stays with me. Wants me to pick him up...pay attention for a few minutes...and then he is down and chasing the other dogs around. Wow - you just made me realize who I fell in love with to encourage me to get this breed.

My daughter's dog loves to go with the family and when you have four boys (three of which are in sports) and a husband who coaches sports your family is on the go all the time...so the puppy goes when he can. I wanted something that I could walk and would encourage me to walk. I don't have to take her outside to potty so I don't have to rush all the time - she does that inside really well - but if I want to walk she can go with me.

This breed is a breed that other people are willing to have you come and visit and bring your dog.

I'm not sure I answered your question but I at least got to babble for a while.

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well - this one is sweet - of course puppies are. So let me describe my daughter's dog.
Fully of energy but not the energy of bouncing on furniture and people. They like to be around people but don't have to be on you. I happen to think that her puppy is very smart. Her dog listens and obeys. He isn't perfect but he tries to be. When I visit - a few times a year - he gives me the once over and then he is content to let me hug my grandsons and play with him and them. His father is owned by my daughter's mother in law and he LOVES me. I see him just about every time I visit with my daughter and he has yet to forget me. He greets me and then stays with me. Wants me to pick him up...pay attention for a few minutes...and then he is down and chasing the other dogs around. Wow - you just made me realize who I fell in love with to encourage me to get this breed.

My daughter's dog loves to go with the family and when you have four boys (three of which are in sports) and a husband who coaches sports your family is on the go all the time...so the puppy goes when he can. I wanted something that I could walk and would encourage me to walk. I don't have to take her outside to potty so I don't have to rush all the time - she does that inside really well - but if I want to walk she can go with me.

This breed is a breed that other people are willing to have you come and visit and bring your dog.

I'm not sure I answered your question but I at least got to babble for a while.
This was great! I like that they are kinda independent but also willing to cuddle :) thanks for sharing!

Chopper

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
This was great! I like that they are kinda independent but also willing to cuddle :) thanks for sharing!
I'm usually happy to talk about my zoo.

Chopper

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
When she settles down a bit I will try and get a better picture.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I considered getting a Havanese several years ago after seeing them at an America's Family Pet Expo. Is the Havashire one of the newer hybrid/designer breeds?