• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My canary has lost her dad!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly

Suzana

Moving in
Real Name
Susan
Sorry about lots of the same pics. New to forums (well that's my excuse ). These are new birdies . Yesterday was a success with their first flight had 2 hours morning and afternoon. Took 45mins for them to leave cage (yes I know it's small but temporary). Today before they got too comfy as they obviously bonded with each other let all out together . My little bub unsure but curious but within 30 mins all had moved to her cage and not bothered with flying around room. Think today will find it interesting to get them back to their small cage. Although if no problems will let them have the whole day out. Thank you again for advice keeping everything crossed that little bub will be as happy as new ones seem to be.

Suzana

Moving in
Real Name
Susan
They spent all day in little bubs cage only occasionally hopping out for a fly around . They have certainly settled in and little bub is second in pecking order so not ideal but could be worse. Think 2 orange are female but young yellow not sure although wouldn't be a problem with three females. Apart from getting hen pecked lol!

Suzana

Moving in
Real Name
Susan
They spent all day in little bubs cage only occasionally hopping out for a fly around . They have certainly settled in and little bub is second in pecking order so not ideal but could be worse. Think 2 orange are female but young yellow not sure although wouldn't be a problem with three females. Apart from getting hen pecked lol!