• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Bird Safe Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

komodeno

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Nadejda or just Nadia
Thank you Kathie!!!!
I just got my order and my Get a Grip net look so nice.:omg:
( I'm a bit disappointed from the customs here but what to do.They ask the driver to pay 25$ customs as they just put value of the pack of more then 300$ and it is only 150 and normally no tax are applied. If I was picking up the pack this would not happen.I'm planing to go and complain but just wondering if it will be ok to waist my time there and the many explanations to follow may not be enough to make them refund the money they over charge.I will call for sure tomorrow just to see what they will say and will see.What you will do on my place?)
I could not open it completely as I 'm at work but I could not resist and have a quick look at it.
Thank you for the free gifts too. I always wanted to try this cockies and other food but It is difficult to get it her. Now this is so nice,my birds will experience the tasty treats!
I will post pictures as soon as I reach home after I go and see Zeus.He is still at the school and tomorrow is his last day. I need to spend some times with the trainer there but promise picture will come as soon as possible.I'm so exited and my husband is on holiday so he will be dealing with the proper fit of the net.:dancing:

Juhi882

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
wow... looking forward to the pics!

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

I just got my order and my Get a Grip net look so nice.:omg:
How exciting! I'm looking forward to pictures when you get it set up. I hope Casco and Jack love it.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I'm so glad you got the net!!! :dance4: Can't wait for pics!!

komodeno

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Nadejda or just Nadia
Pictures of my order!

Kathie thank you for the free gifts! My CAG love that toy,first time to play that much with one toy!

Pictures to follow when we hang it!

Attachments

komodeno

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Nadejda or just Nadia
The actual size of the net is bigger then you see.I fold it in the middle so it will fit the space there.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Wow love seeing the pics!!! :dance4:

Birdasaurus

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
Great order!

Kathie is so awesome! :)

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Hi Nadia - Nice pictures - thanks! LOL - disregard the email I sent you asking if you received your order yet. :) Sorry you had to go through that with customs. Did you end up complaining? Can't wait to see the GAG hanging. :)

komodeno

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Nadejda or just Nadia
I actually called but after my conversation with the agent i decide that will be a big waist of time to do that.I will spend on petrol and not to mention the time i will waist so let it be. I'm trying to call the post office which had the pack but no replay.If I manage to get hold on them I will see what they will say bit going there 30 km away and not knowing the result will be a waist.
My husband is home for a week and he will be putting the net today. We decide to hang it vertically in between the cages as a beginning to see. I think will be quiet a hassle to hang it as hammock as my nanny will not be able to put Jack in the cage.She can handle the Gray but the Macaw not. when she want him to go in the cage she always put in his plate some treats and he goes but with the net I'm not sure that he will be leaving so easy and running back to the cage.
I'm very pleased with the look of the net and now I'm glad that you did not have the large one. It will be so huge and I will not have the space to hang it. My husband even now is complaining that it is to big :lol: but I love it.
I'm so happy with your service Kathie! It is rare this days to have such a great care!
My Gray love that plastic ball with the chains and small balls that you send as gift. He never played with the toy so much and he actually manage to destroy most of it. I'm happy that he is starting to play and make himself busy. The spiral is the other toy he loves and I have now a spare one for him.
I think I will be good for about 5-6 months with the orders I got and the materials to make toys.
I found a nice shop here with some good toys which will help keep the parrots busy but the actual shopping will be always from your store Kathie. There is Items which I wish to get but I will Wait. That big foraging toy look grate and I will hang it on the net from the side of the gray and see how he will go with it.I did not think is so big. I love it.
what do you think is it better to keep it in the cage or out of the cage?
I hope my hubby will be done with the net when i go home and I will surprise you with the pictures.

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Awww, thanks, Nadia. Looking forward to pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.