• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent My bird has a Chia seed in it's nose HELP!

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If you haven't already, I'd get a full body exam done for Max, bloodwork included.

MaxieTheBirdie

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kevin Dolby
Alright you know what guys if you don't mind give me a list of questions and I will ensure that every question is asked this Monday checkup

MaxieTheBirdie

Real Name
Kevin Dolby
He's doing great im almost 90% sure the vet got a little bit to excited max his doing fine he gets a full nose but by the next day it's all out :)
Thank you all for you support and worries!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
So cute. Is that a basil leaf?

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
Just read the whole thread and what a saga! :lol: I'm so glad the vet got the seed out! I really hope he isn't sick! Sending good vibes your way :)

MaxieTheBirdie

Real Name
Kevin Dolby
Yep it was quite an ordeal :) it's a spinach leaf btw i really do not think he's sick

MaxieTheBirdie

Real Name
Kevin Dolby
Ill take a video of him freaking out for carrots lol he just loves veggies first i introduced him to dried fruits and slowly tricked him to try the real ones and after that he was hooked :)