• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My beloved doggies

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
OHHHHH!! I dont know how i missed this forum, but allas!

I have a Beagle, shes my ever so beloved companion :heart:
And my parrents have a Stafford who is not only very sweet, but also very attached to me!

I suppose i have that way with animals ;)

Attachments

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Then they must be very confused hahahaha no.. its true, i am usually very gentle. And i care about any animal! My parents have a swimmingpool in their garden and i can often be seen saving little insects... Some may think thats stupid, but i believe that even the smallest insect is glad to be alive.

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
They are adorable :heart: thanks for sharing the pics!
I’m the same way, I love all creatures. There’s just nothing like the bond with an animal! :joyful:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Love your doggy pics - I had a beagle as a child, and she was so sweet. Sneaky... but SO sweet LOL! I can remember her playing like she was paying NO attention to me eating a double dip ice cream cone one summer day, and BOOM, she jumped up and took that top dip right off! Surprised me. Hey, she left me the cone and first dip anyhow! ;)

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Ohhh yes Drako is like that too! She can go from deep sleep to eating in less then a second LOL
She has a very strong will, but she knows when i lower my tone of voice she needs to listen :)