• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Beautiful Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
So, when my husband and I moved in together in 1997 the agreement was that he would not complain about how many dogs I had and that I would never have cats. He doesn't like cats and is not comfortable with cats and says he is allergic to cats (although his mother tells me he isn't:D). When my father was dying in 2008 I spent about a month with my brothers taking care of him at his house in the mountains. I told Rick that when my Dad died I wanted to bring his cat Lollipop home with us. Rick said of course we would take Lollipop home and take care of her. She doesn't come in the house (because several of our dogs are not okay with cats at all) but she stays in our garage and goes outside and we spend time out there with her and we have chairs and a tv out there where Rick watches tv and smokes cigars, etc. We are both very attached to her. I do board and train at a beautiful kennel and the owners take in litters of kittens and foster them and then place them in the summer. There was a feral litter of three and they weren't getting adopted and I felt bad. One of them was this skinny little orange cat (my favorite color) and I asked Rick if we could get him for Lollipop. He agreed and I brought the kitten home and named him Cheeto. He has turned into the MOST friendly cat in the past couple of months that he has been here. So, here are my cats, Lollipop and Cheeto Cheez~

Last edited:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:omg: so cute!!!:heart::heart:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I forgot to say that when Lollipop lived with my Dad, they lived in the mountains and she was very afraid of people and always hid when we visited. I spent the month feeding her, at first just leaving food and then building up to handfeeding until she was comfortable with me. Now, she is really sweet with both Rick and I and goes to the neighbors house next door and hangs out and watches her garden:) Cheez follows her everywhere:)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
awww sweet pretty kitties!!! :dance4:

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Awwww.... what cuties. I love Kitties!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Gorgeous kitties, especially Cheeto. :heart: (I also love the color)

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
Just adorable :heart: I miss having a cat I may get another one when I move :D

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
They are beautful! Such a nice story, too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.