• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Aquariums

Status
Not open for further replies.

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
Carole:omg: Those are some of the best setups I have EVER seen they look like a proffesional has done them! I love them all! For an odd invertebrate you should try some assassin snails they would be great in your planted tanks if you have pest snails because they will eat them. I used to have some and they were cool little guys. Don't you have a pipefish? If so could we get some pics of him? Oh and I love the gobies I just lost mine this past summer due to a power outage they have such a fun personality.

Blazeybird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Houston
I have always been enthralled with your tanks Carole, LOVE THEM! I love your dario dario as well, need pics :D

Gilraen

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Danae
How pretty! I don't know how you do it, it's all I can manage anymore to take care of my one 10 gallon.

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
Holy Moley you have done and amazing job! I love salt water tanks they are soo colorful and I love all the plants you have. Thank you for sharing your pictures Isis was looking at them and wondering how neat they were. Hug's Barb and Isis

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you all for your Nice compliments! I love to share them, because they are a part of me. To me they are a form of living artwork. But I do care for each and every inhabitant. I have downsized a bit, since my flock grew this year.
It must have been alot of work to set them up.
That's the fun part for me. It's the keeping them nice part that is so much work.
You are like my hobbiest soul-sista, Carole.
:dancing:That's funny!!:dancing:

Carole:omg: Those are some of the best setups I have EVER seen they look like a proffesional has done them! I love them all! For an odd invertebrate you should try some assassin snails they would be great in your planted tanks if you have pest snails because they will eat them. I used to have some and they were cool little guys. Don't you have a pipefish? If so could we get some pics of him? Oh and I love the gobies I just lost mine this past summer due to a power outage they have such a fun personality.
I could show you some that blow mine out of the water!:eek:
No pest snails here, I finally beat them.:highfive: Yes, I have a saltwater, male African Bluestriped pipefish. I can post some pics of him and other cool stuff later. Did you have the freshwater gobies too? I love them, they are Sumatran neon blue gobies, and I have one big red male.

Last edited:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Wow I could look at those all day!!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I am getting behind on work, so I can't finish saying thanks to all of you individually, so thanks everyone!:hug8:I will get back later.
I can get some dario dario pics too.
And Barb, that is cute about Isis.:p

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
LOL..I'm thinking, doesn't he mean green?:D I get it..blue-aquatics..:p

Here is a dario dario. I recently had a baby that lived! I think it may be a female!{females are very hard to get} They stay under 1". They swim like big predators..very cute little fish. There is blue on the male's fins.

here is the African Bluestriped pipefish when he used to live in a refugium. Now he lives in the main tank.{sw}

Last edited:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:omg: gorgeous set-ups Carole!!! Beautiful fish, beautiful corals, beautiful everything :faint:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Florida ricordia

purple goniopora

anemone shrimp and rose bubble tip anemone

blue linckia starffish & pink goniopora

priolepis nocturnis

blue millepora

coco worm

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
LOL..I'm thinking, doesn't he mean green?:D I get it..blue-aquatics..:p
Yep, people that know me are used to my puns, unique expressions and plain weird use of words/phrases. :p

I am totally impressed with your aquaria. More like flabbergasted... You probably put in more work with this hobby than you do caring for your beautiful birds. Between your flock and your tanks, how do you ever have time for everything else? :eek:

Last edited:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
lawnmower blenny

dragonet

purple gorgonian
pic by my friend tara

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
You probably put in more work with this hobby than you do caring for your beautiful birds. Between your flock and your tanks, how do you ever have time for everything else? :eek:
No! That is why I have downsized my tanks, as my flock grew. The tanks are pretty much on auto-pilot & most maintenance is usually done at night.;) My present tanks are not as elaborate. I took down the one with the CO2, because it was stressing me out. The fish did not care for that CO2..:eek:

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Wow Carole those are awesome ! I have a 135 salt water, but yours really puts mine to shame. I actually have it for sale, been doing it for too many years, had enough :)
:omg: the snake, could have done with out that one :hehe:

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
:omg: Those are gorgeous! Wish I could see them in person. Thanks for sharing the pics.

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
Thanks for the picture of the pipefish he is stunning! All of your pictures are great I love how you have such a diverse amount of species.

Status
Not open for further replies.