1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My “lovebirds”

Discussion in 'Lorikeet Lane' started by WallyLoopey, 3/18/18.

1. WallyLoopey

WallyLoopey Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran Vendor

Kate
    CEF090B6-46A8-4403-84E1-C6E640BD54DF.jpeg 5FEEC396-A884-4009-8A3A-3BEF55505372.jpeg 77D26B03-0301-44D5-9D28-1DB563CA543D.jpeg They’re inseperable!
    CEF090B6-46A8-4403-84E1-C6E640BD54DF.jpeg

2. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Jennifer
    Adorable! Skittles on the left?

TikiMyn, faislaq and WallyLoopey like this.
  3. WallyLoopey

WallyLoopey Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran Vendor

Kate
    In the middle photos he’s on the left. On the duplicate top/bottom photo he’s on the right!

It’s getting harder for me to tell them apart! Skittles usually stands taller though and has a different voice. Sprinkles is a little chubbier and her eyes are different.

One flew off onto the floor last night.. I’m going to pick him/her up and I’m like ,”Who are you?!” :rofl:

4. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Karen
    They're so great together. The second pic is my favorite. They look like they're looking at the same thing in the distance, like one of those family portraits. :D You're so lucky they've bonded like they have. :swoon:

Last edited: 3/18/18
  5. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Jennifer

:lol: That has happened a few times with Quack and Darwin! :D

Skittles' orange chest feathers look more scalloped/pronounced. Sprinkles' look more muted like someone doing watercolour didn't feel like painting each feather. ;) :laugh:

6. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Very sweet. It's great that things have worked out and they get along with one another.

faislaq likes this.
  7. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard JOLLY-PATROLLY Super Moderator Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! Vendor

Sadie
    Oh, what a perfect pair of models! Wowza!

WallyLoopey and faislaq like this.
  8. finchly

finchly Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Vendor

Tanya
    They’re so beautiful. I’m glad they have bonded so well.

WallyLoopey and faislaq like this.
  9. Math Bird

Math Bird Sprinting down the street

Becca
    They’re so cute! It’s great that they’ve bonded!

10. WallyLoopey

Kate
    So strange you replied to this when I just made a new thread about them..I mean this instant!

Weird!

Math Bird likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)