• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Must be spring...

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Fuzzgig has started calling for a lady-friend... It must be spring! Even though there's still snow on the ground.

But alas, no lady friend for Fuzzgig! Pacmans are highly cannibalistic! So he will remain a Single Pringle.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Eeeeek! Call all you want big boy, Momma's not getting you a girlfriend 'cause you'll eat her?! :scared4: Talk about hard to get.

What do his calls sound like? I wonder how he knows it's spring even though he lives indoors? :think1:

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer

taxidermynerd

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Eeeeek! Call all you want big boy, Momma's not getting you a girlfriend 'cause you'll eat her?! :scared4: Talk about hard to get.

What do his calls sound like? I wonder how he knows it's spring even though he lives indoors? :think1:
Kind of like a generic frog croak, although it's a bit higher pitched. There's probably videos on YouTube.

And I'm guessing that they have some kind of biological clock or instinct that tells them it's time to find a mate. Just my guess!

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
:coffeescreen: That's crazy! He would devour those girls!:backout: