• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Music They Love

avieriley

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Just call me Avie (:
I adopted my budgie babies (although they aren't really babies), from a rescue and they had a hard life before they came to me. I've had them for a year but am still working on trust. They adore each other, and I have had some sweet moments with them that really encouraged me, as if they were saying, "We may be grumpy, and have some trouble trusting you, but we still love you." Those are my favorite moments and I'm trying to have them more and more! It is a long road to trust but we are getting there one step at a time.

Today I was looking for some more music they might like and I found some traditional Chinese music on Youtube that immediately relaxed them. I was able to hold them for an extended period of time and they didn't fly away. (I got their wings clipped not long ago but they are due for another one soon). They only got disturbed when one of my little sister's friends came in and tried to hold them. This is one of the longest periods of time I've been able to spend peacefully (i.e. not chasing around crazy birdies) with them in quite a while. Anyway I really enjoy this music. It relaxes me and my birds as well. So if you maybe want to try it out with your feathered friends I thought I'd share.
P.S. I'm not advertising or affiliated with this at all, it is just some nice music I found that my birds loved and I was wondering if any other budgies might feel the same. :)

Much Love!
Avie Riley

SchwuggieLove

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
Thanks! I love when I find music that he really enjoys! I'll try this one ☺