1. ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  2. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Multiple Cockatiels Need Homes in Georgia

Discussion in 'Rehome Highway' started by Lady Jane, 12/6/18.

1. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne

[​IMG]

Papayago Rescue House, Inc.

59 mins ·
    I am not sure if you are aware of this but Feathered Friends Forever near Augusta just received about 95 cockatiels (give or take a few), as well as a few other small birds, and have them in outdoor aviaries. I know it is more trouble than you were expecting but I would like to encourage you to go that rescue to adopt a cockatiel. You will be helping one of those birds in an outdoor aviary that more than likely isn't accustomed to that. I am here if you can't find a bird there but I suspect you will be able to.

If you would let me know how it goes, I would greatly appreciate it. We are still here to help you with all your bird's needs such as nail trims, selecting a cage, toys, carriers, chop, etc. I will even add you to our special closed group for PRH Completed Adoptions.

Thank you.

M

PS: Please share to your Georgia, TN, and SC peeps. I think we can get them homed by Christmas if we all work together.

2. Tanya

Tanya Rollerblading along the road

Tanya
    Thank you for sharing. I hope they call find a place to land before Christmas.

3. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Michelle
    Oh my. I hope they find homes soon.

4. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Joyriding the Neighborhood Weather Authority Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Bob Weisman
    I usually don't recommend specific rescues, vets, etc...but Feathered Friends Forever is a top notch organization...:)

sunnysmom likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)