• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MRHA Pics

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi Love!
Every week I bathe him, his color seems more vibrant. He really loves his fruits & veggies! Maybe his diet changes will help me loose some weight! I seem to be eating better too!

He really seems to be coming around on bath days. It seems the more I turn it into play time the more H2O I seem to rain down upon him. When we started it was about 10 squirts from the large (hair) wetting bottle, then for fear of him thrashing on the cage, I'd stop. Today, I got over 2/3-3/4 down on him! He had fun, was cuddly when I got to his walk out, rest Mr. Wet Birdy, come back type of thing. Gives me a little hope he's making progress emotionally. Your FIDS in your are are beautiful! May I ask what type of Zon they are?

:hug6: Rain

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Hi Rain,

My amazons are both boys. Kazoo is a Mealy and Hoosier is a Red Lored. Kazoo was just 8 on the 22nd and Hoosier will be 10 in Sept. I gave updated pictures on here I believe in the Amazon forum.

Maybe someday you'll be able to shower with yours. They seem to have fun at the same time we all get wet! :hehe::lol:

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi Rain,

My amazons are both boys. Kazoo is a Mealy and Hoosier is a Red Lored. Kazoo was just 8 on the 22nd and Hoosier will be 10 in Sept. I gave updated pictures on here I believe in the Amazon forum.

Maybe someday you'll be able to shower with yours. They seem to have fun at the same time we all get wet! :hehe::lol:
Well, I do get soaked w/ the spray gun. Maybe he's actually laughing @ me! Tee Hee!

I would love to see those pics. Is there a way to fast find them like thru your pop up if I click on your name? I'm still learning the site...

:grouphug3: Rain

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Well, I do get soaked w/ the spray gun. Maybe he's actually laughing @ me! Tee Hee!

I would love to see those pics. Is there a way to fast find them like thru your pop up if I click on your name? I'm still learning the site...

:grouphug3: Rain
I have posted updated pics of them in the Amazon forum.

Seems to be a yearly thing lol. You can search posts by the user name too.