• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mousebird info

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Would it be ok to write up something about mousebirds and sticky it for emergency purposes? I am usually the only one helping, and I can not always be here. People who have found babies are drawn here because this site has more mousebird info than any. That way other members could direct them to the sticky if I am not here, or it may help in a pinch to get the baby fed. A lot of people just do not know much about them.
Let me know please and I will get started on it. And thank you. :cool:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Very good. Thank you Jill. :hug8: It may take me a little time to get it together, but I will start working on it. I would also be gleaning a lot of info from Susanne, so is it also ok to add her site as a reference, with her approval and yours?

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Absolutely Carole :) Thank you for taking that on!! :hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I have not received an answer to my e-mail where I asked if information can be used for this. My phone calls have not been answered either. I don't know how I can write this without those important parts, and there really is not much out there. I have not raised babies myself so have no personal experience to share. All I could really do would be post what I know they eat, and basic care. Any suggestions?

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That would be a great start; would it be possible to include links or references in it?

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Well that is my issue, most of the info is coming from Susanne and she has not given her blessing. Do you think it's ok as long as we give her credit?

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Usually if you provide links to the info it is okay so its clear where the information has come from. If any portions of text are copied then that should have the author's okay or just be a snippet (quoted) with links to the source. If you write your own text based off information you have gathered and provide links to those sites that is okay too.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am sure your mouse bird info will be much appreciated! :)

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I am going to get started on this :cool: