• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mother has lost her tsk, tsk, tsk fool head!

Odin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chantal
Odin here, the good and proper tiel, mother darling has lost her fool mind! She "claims" tsk, tsk, that she has runneth out of our good and proper food..... The Goldenfeast we love so very much. We have been offered tsk, tsk, the worstest of the most terrible food. She said our good meals shall be along shortly, I dare believe that fool tsk, tsk mother of mine? -
Odin, the good and proper tiel:tieln:

**SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH!!!! I LOVE THE FOOD, IT IS FULL OF SUNFLOWERZ SEEDZ!!! WE NEVERS GETZ SUNFLOWER SEEDS FOR SUPPERZ!!!!!!-
Boo the Too :sc2:

Numm, numm! I lovez the foodz, I lovez my mommy and I lovez the new birdie room! Imma happy babiez- Lief the conure:cinnamongcc1:

note from mom: They have pellets and of course chop everyday, but I miscounted the days of delivery. Odin shoots me dirty looks when he has the pet store seeds, LOL!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi guyz...

Odin...sumtymes da hoomanz are a little forgitful...aftur all dey iz hoomanz...bein da gud and propur teel ah kno youse can forgive youse mom...dis tyme...

Boo...we don git da sunflowure seedz heer at awl...da hoomanz don even eet dem...can youse throw dem at hoomanz...dat wood be fun....

Lief...youse iz awayz such a happy bird...dats nyce...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle of Rio :cbc: