• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Most of my hens

Budgiebonkers

aka Pandapaws23
Avenue Veteran
most of my hens all died so I will not ever buy petsmart crap stock again and I will not own/breed spangles or anything with red eyes again either, seems to be the weakest mutations as none lived to a year. Lost 4 this year already and 2 males I kinda don't feel like owning birds anymore its just getting to be boring and most of the time I can't breathe as is, its just not fun anymore at this point Im just wasting money that could go towards better things that will last then an animal that lives a few months

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm sorry for your losses. Unfortunately, it seems that pet store budgies do have a short life span.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
That's strange because I have noticed in the three budgie groups on FB members are saying they have a shortage of hens. Wonder why?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So sorry for your losses and what you have been going through.

Budgiebonkers

aka Pandapaws23
Avenue Veteran
That's strange because I have noticed in the three budgie groups on FB members are saying they have a shortage of hens. Wonder why?
the weirdest thing is I should of seen this coming as the bird that died today was named grande her sister named ariana and a few days ago i had a dream the singer ariana grande died and i was shocked in my dream should if seen that coming

PoukieBear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Oh no, I'm so sorry for your losses! That must be completely heartbreaking losing so many birds in such a short time.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Thank you for considering not breeding anymore. That is the root cause of your troubles. My condolences.

Budgiebonkers

aka Pandapaws23
Avenue Veteran
Thank you for considering not breeding anymore. That is the root cause of your troubles. My condolences.
for what my breathing? actually a family memeber has a bunch of chickens in the basement thats nearly killing me because of the dust