• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Moses and Eva welcome you to Vasa View

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Vasalot

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Bryan Greenfarb
He is shy. 6 years old. Paired with 9 year old Eva but never mated. He was a pet. She was a breeder. Concentrating on making them both pets. Currently they are remodeling their Aviary and destroying their nest box which she has never even entered once. My wife has taught Moses to step up. His sounds are more like a whining sound and I will capture some and post down the road. He does not care for me much. She is Eva his room mate - together they form a very odd couple. She is sweet and shy but amazingly she steps up and holds tight since she was a breeder. Her head feathers are growing back but I will share some of her bald. She did not turn yellow headed or orange headed and did not get too oily this mating season. Neither of them got close to being twitterpated for each other. Without further ado - I bid thee Moses and Eva - Greater Vasa's living in Indianapolis, Indiana:

Attachments

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Congratulations on your forum, all your hard work paid off. :D

Look forward to reading more about these. :D

M-Star is sulking, she says if "you lot" get a forum, then she should have one of her own. In fact she's wanting her own blog now. :rolleyes:

Sir Vasalot

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Bryan Greenfarb
Da Evil Eye made me do it. M-Star kept me going in hard times......LOL. Really, thanks for the encouragement and support!!:dance4:

Akoni

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
Yes, congrats on your own forum! Moses and Eva are as gorgeous as ever. I'd like to see a "The good, the bad, and the ugly" post about Vasas sometime as well!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
gorgeous!!!!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
They are so awesome. Congrats on the new forum!:)

cupoftea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anna
Wonderful!!! Congratulations on the new forum!! I love these parrots, so unique! I look forward to learning more about them.

Sir Vasalot

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Bryan Greenfarb
Good, Bad, and Ugly is a great idea. Let me go over there history, compare some notes to my fellow owners, and get that Thread Up sooner than later. I have gone back to college at 50 years of age full time, work full time for the government, and am a newlywed with my current wife and FIDS. Why all this info, it is finals week so I will post as much as I can now and way more when they are over. The wife will post some too - she is Lady Vasavere on here. Thanks for all the kind words of inspiration - I am sure us Vasa owners will not disappoint you.:hug8:

Kolas mum

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kathy
Yes, me too! I would love to see and learn more about these beauties!! :laughing12:

Status
Not open for further replies.