• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

More Milton...happy bird...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton is in good spirits...here's a bit of interaction from this morning...

Milton: (watching "The Price Is Right" coming on) "THIS IS GOOD!"

Me: Yes, it is good.

Milton: "I LOVE IT...YOU?"

Me: Yes, I love it, Bird....

Milton: "DAT GOOD....I A PRETTY PRETTY BIRD!"

Nothing like TPIR to make Milty happy...:D

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Funny that he likes Price is Right.
I believe it's the excitement..and the happiness he sees on the program. It does show that the sentence written in the packet we got from his former owners was correct... "Milton adores happiness"....:heart:

d_msparkles

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
"Milton adores happiness"....:heart:
Aw. I've already been an emotional tear-filled wreck today, and that just did me in! So precious.

Funny enough, Wheel of Fortune makes Waffle REALLY mad. We think it's because she can solve the puzzles faster than the contestants. :laugh:

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
"Too" cute! I love that Milton watches The Price Is Right. A lot more mature than my caiques that watched Teletubbies, especially that crazy smiling sun face.

Last edited:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Aw. I've already been an emotional tear-filled wreck today, and that just did me in! So precious.
It is rather amazing...when I first read that, I thought, "Yeah right"...an animal reacting to a human emotion...albeit a "strong" emotion..can't happen. But it does most every day...right here at 11 o'clock. :)

Milty also reacts in a happy way when he sees the crowd in front of the "Today" Show studio...they wave and cheer, and Milty waves back...:)

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month

Funny enough, Wheel of Fortune makes Waffle REALLY mad. We think it's because she can solve the puzzles faster than the contestants. :laugh:
Same as Pilo funny enough, he gets really upset! You sure they are not related? :rofl:

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
It is rather amazing...when I first read that, I thought, "Yeah right"...an animal reacting to a human emotion...albeit a "strong" emotion..can't happen. But it does most every day...right here at 11 o'clock. :)

Milty also reacts in a happy way when he sees the crowd in front of the "Today" Show studio...they wave and cheer, and Milty waves back...:)
Love Milty stories... So does his brother Pilo! :) BTW... Pilo is a wave fanatic also... and WONT stop till you say good boy! :rolleyes:

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Milton is in good spirits...here's a bit of interaction from this morning...

Milton: (watching "The Price Is Right" coming on) "THIS IS GOOD!"

Me: Yes, it is good.

Milton: "I LOVE IT...YOU?"

Me: Yes, I love it, Bird....

Milton: "DAT GOOD....I A PRETTY PRETTY BIRD!"

Nothing like TPIR to make Milty happy...:D
And all of us also! :D

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
And all of us also! :D
@Lodah ...a question...and forgive me if it sounds weird...I assume there is an Australian version of "The Price Is Right" as there are many international versions of "Wheel of Fortune?"

d_msparkles

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
@Lodah They sure seem related! Practically twins!

I won’t even let sweetie put on Match Game anymore. That one also makes Waffle angry AND it’s on after her bedtime, so we end up with a ticked off bird that won’t sleep!

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
@Lodah ...a question...and forgive me if it sounds weird...I assume there is an Australian version of "The Price Is Right" as there are many international versions of "Wheel of Fortune?"
Those programs are now not common here as they are in the states... Plenty of reality shows here that I refuse to watch for many reasons and Pilo doesn't like them either funny enough! We watch utube versions that Pilo likes! Pilo loves cartoons mostly and of course anything bird related from AA is always a hit! :)

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
@Lodah They sure seem related! Practically twins!

I won’t even let sweetie put on Match Game anymore. That one also makes Waffle angry AND it’s on after her bedtime, so we end up with a ticked off bird that won’t sleep!
We don't watch much Tele for the same reasons... Pilo gets ticked off with some shows and then its "Im not going to bed now" its your fault! :bored: He does his strutting thingy (whilst grumbling) on the top of the cage till he settles... Im the one waiting near the cage talking to him to calm him down! :rofl: He will eventually ask for raspberries and kisses and he is happy to go to bed! Small children in feathers! :meh:

Last edited:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
[QUOTE="d_msparkles, post: 2906550,

Funny enough, Wheel of Fortune makes Waffle REALLY mad. We think it's because she can solve the puzzles faster than the contestants. :laugh:[/QUOTE]
:rofl: :rofl: