• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mommy twied ta pull da fast one

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Bella here. Mom iz suppozed ta giv me da scritches before bed and tonite she forgot! Da nerve of da Mom. She shuda no betta. So I yelld at her until she gave me da scritches. Cud you beleve dat? Anybirdie else git da scritches every nite before da bed or am I spoiled lik Mom sez I am?

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Youz NOT spoiled, Bella. I getz da scritches too and it is something every birdie should getz every night. Iz gonna write it into da Consta'tution as soon as I get 'elected Presdent. I figure if da Trump hooman ken be ewecked Presdent, so can I!

Birdies and all udder anmals needs Bills of Wrights and da persnal freedoms da hoomans havs.

Sunshine Senegal

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
All da birdies at r house getz scritches at bedtimez.

Russell Boogertoo

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Princess Bella...soundz lik youse momma iz in need of mor twainin...scritches is suppozed to be dispenced wen eber da bird wantz dem...datz one of da reesuns we hav hoomanz arond....ah lik da scritches jus befour brekfast...den aftur brekfast too...

I getz da scritches too and it is something every birdie should getz every night. Iz gonna write it into da Consta'tution as soon as I get 'elected Presdent.
Hi Sunshine Senegal...youse can be president an Russell Boogertoo can be vicepresident....ah wanna be secretarry of DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to Rio :cbc:

Miss you and love you forever Brother Percy :wflb:

Rolanda

Rollerblading along the road
Hi-dis Mo. Mi Mama givz me da kissez at bedtimez. I not wike da skwitchez too much. But I wike da snuggles an da kissez.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
ok i gets it. Mom needz mor twaining. Its hard. u git dem where u lik dem and dey forgit so u haf ta twain dem agin. It is hard twaining a hooman.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Bella...ah kno itz hard to keep twainin youse hooman awl da tyme...aftur awl dey tend to forgit a lot of wat deys learned aftur awile...but it iz verry rewardin to hav a pwoperly twained hooman to sho off to da odder birdies...

Milton da Too:umbrella2:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Joey...don giv up on youse hooman too soon...hoomanz becum nasty if deyz not pwoperly twained...den dey hav to be twained with DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Milton, youz can be Secretary of Da Biittteeezzz. I fink dat iz a great place for you. My hooman has been rather forgetful lately and I hadz to bite her hard today. It been a long, long time since I bites Mom. but she touched me wrong today and it hurt. She was upset wif da bite, but then corrected her behavior. It is so difficult when dey forgets dere twaining.

Sunshine

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
My moms getz da bitez on da ear if she furgetz to give me my cresty scritches and Lotz and Lotz of kissez.

Russell Boogertoo

Also Andre gave moms da bitez cause he was feeling ornery. I wuz so surprised. He stepped up like a gud birdie wiffout bein asked. Den mom asked if she could scratch his head. Den he put it down for scratches an as soon as mom touched his head he bitez her an jumped back to his cage. He nebber does dat. If he no want scritches he walks away.

Last edited:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
It been a long, long time since I bites Mom. but she touched me wrong today and it hurt.
Hi Sunshine Senegal...ah kno how dat iz...a few dayz ago dad touched a new crestie fether an ah turned an put my beak on hiz fingur but not too hard...he sayed he waz sorry so ah didnt BBBIIITTTEEE too hard...ah did BBBIIITTTEE on da arm yesturday wen ah was climin on hiz arm an ah accsidentally bit down on hiz shirt but got hiz arm too...it made a big mark on hiz arm cuz of sum medicine daddyz takin ...but hez ok now...

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Milty and Sunshine Senegal....Wen Mom iz bad, I doez da beak of death. If I donz wanna step up, I luk scari an open my mouf and Momz backs away. Only she laffs at me but she leave me alone. U shud twy it.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Bella...da beak of death iz a gud ideea...but sumtymes da hooman will laff at youse lik youse sayed...den youse hav to go to DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS....dey dont laff at dem...