• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Momi wocked me up!!!

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I waz hav a gud day wit Momi butz she had ta go to da basement. She sez dat da burdie dozent belong in da basement. So she putz me on top of ma cage an I fly to her. Afder to times, SHE PUT ME IN DA CAGE AN LOKED DA DOR! Wen she cam back, I gives her da butt! Imagin dat. Do you peopl do dat ta you? She neva did dat when I couldn fly!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Bella...how dare youse mom lock up a princess...dis is not acceptible beehavior...and it will not stand...ah hav to cum to youse houze an rescue youse...an dere will be BBBIIITTTEEESSS as punishment...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Grumbles :gcc: and Squeak :budgie:

Loving Uncle of Rio: :cbc:

Miss You Percy: :wflb:

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Hi Bella...how dare youse mom lock up a princess...dis is not acceptible beehavior...and it will not stand...ah hav to cum to youse houze an rescue youse...an dere will be BBBIIITTTEEESSS as punishment...

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Grumbles :gcc: and Squeak :budgie:

Loving Uncle of Rio: :cbc:

Miss You Percy: :wflb:
Tanks Milty. I yellz at her all of da tyme. Momi waz rigt dou. She wuz doin sumting dat wuz bad fer birdies in da basemint an din wan me ta git hurt. But I BIITTTEEESSS on hur ear an wen I don follow her, I don gets locked up. But if she twies ta lock me up agin, I wil call an youse can com an pwotect me.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Princess Bella...let mi kno if youse mom trys to lock youse up agin...if she duz ah will bring DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...dad took mi in da basemint once...itz dark an damp wit SPIDURRS :hween7: all over da place....ah dindint lik it much...

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Hi Princess Bella...let mi kno if youse mom trys to lock youse up agin...if she duz ah will bring DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...dad took mi in da basemint once...itz dark an damp wit SPIDURRS :hween7: all over da place....ah dindint lik it much...

Dat's scari. Momi's basemint iz nice. Dere iz da machines to git mi blankies clen an dere iz a carpit to run on. But Momi doez dis ting calld crafts. She is killin yarn an she sez dat da stuf she usez is dangeous for birdies. But dz yarn startz out whit an it goez to mani colors. Den I git to play wid it.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Bella...ah kno bout da machinez dat cleen...deres a lot of dem at da laundrymat dat ah see wen dad taykes me dere...den deres sum odder machinez dad calls dryerz...dey flop da tings da humanz wear aftur dey git wet...ah lik to go to da laundrymat cuz deres alwayz lot of hoomanz dere to meet an ah can make all da noize ah want...dats fun...a saw a spidurr in my rwoom da odder day...so ah eets it...

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Hi Bella...ah kno bout da machinez dat cleen...deres a lot of dem at da laundrymat dat ah see wen dad taykes me dere...den deres sum odder machinez dad calls dryerz...dey flop da tings da humanz wear aftur dey git wet...ah lik to go to da laundrymat cuz deres alwayz lot of hoomanz dere to meet an ah can make all da noize ah want...dats fun...a saw a spidurr in my rwoom da odder day...so ah eets it...

Youse eatz spidurs? Yuck. Momi saw one an sez eat it, it iz proten, an I lok at her lik she iz crazi

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Da nurv of uf yurz mum wucking yos ups :angry101: