• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mom hogs all the sugar cans

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
Mom likes to tease me with the sugar cans... She drinks them all the time, but as soon as I try to taste some, she hides it! I got to taste it once when she wasn't looking, the can was almost empty, but I still got some. I tried to hide The soda, but she caught me. The other day, SHE DUMPED ONE OUT IN FRONT OF ME!!! WHYYYYYYY WON'T SHE SHARE!?!
I'm going to sneak some one of these days...
IT WILL BE AMAZING P1010670.JPG

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Mom likes to tease me with the sugar cans... She drinks them all the time, but as soon as I try to taste some, she hides it! I got to taste it once when she wasn't looking, the can was almost empty, but I still got some. I tried to hide The soda, but she caught me. The other day, SHE DUMPED ONE OUT IN FRONT OF ME!!! WHYYYYYYY WON'T SHE SHARE!?!
IT WILL BE AMAZING View attachment 257792
My gccs will swarm anyone who has a can of soda - not that they can drink out of it - they'll wait til someone drinks some and they they'll lick the residue around the lip of the can. Takes some doing, but I guess they're more patient than I ever gave them credit for.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi...

my hoomans dwink da soda too...but dey don let me hav any...dey do let me attack da emtie bottol....dats fun...ah lik to tro da bottl arond da rwoom...ah see youse iz a 'too lik me...wats youse name...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Dexter...

itz gud to ofically gweet youse...youse mom iz not nyce...teesin youse wit da empty can...ah suggest youse begin a new twainin pwogram with her...it soundz lik youse might hav to start da twainin wit sum BBBIIITTTEEESSS....no mor empty canz to teese youse wit...dat wil neber do...

Jas

Real Name
Jasmine
Our names are pickles and peanuts. We like to drink hoomans tea, we even woork in a tag team to try a steal a sip. Hehehe

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
My late brotha Tiki the Tiel got to sneak Some sips of da suga watah! Every time I try da glass is empty. You gotta try harda Dexter you can do this!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
...yes, Dexter iz a very gud bird... but youse hav to expect dat cuz he IS a 'too...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
...dad bwought sumting he called "cider" in my rwoom today...since it waz in my rwoom ah must check it out...it taystes lik applez but it isnt apples...itz wet...ah lik applez...ah want to kno where are da applez...

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
da soda may taste gud but it is bad for us burdies

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Da weird hooman..:rofl: Was da tasty?
...it wasnt too bad...ah lik da hole apple bedder...cept da peel...ah tayke da peel off an tro it on da floor...:sneaky:

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
...it wasnt too bad...ah lik da hole apple bedder...cept da peel...ah tayke da peel off an tro it on da floor...:sneaky:
Tro it Milt:rofl: I Luv troing paper in da watah! Make sure da hooman gives da whole Apple next time:sneaky:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Tro it Milt:rofl: I Luv troing paper in da watah! Make sure da hooman gives da whole Apple next time:sneaky:
...ah gwabbed a hole apple one tyme...dad made me let go cuz he sayed dat da apple seedz iz poisonus...he cut da apple up and ah ate all of it...:sneaky:

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I just barfs all over my mom's sugar cans,,,especially the hole were da sugar comes out...den she cant have it anymores...haha,,,dats wat she gets for not sharing...Love, Merlin..

Jas

Real Name
Jasmine
Good idea merlin, vee mah have to tri it sommetie.