• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

mods

pinkharley

Jogging around the block
I just have to say our mods are doing such a great job of keeping us on our toes with new and exciting things the sws which sadly I could not partake in but also this new mystery application has got me running to my computer every chance I get I have not done my work so fast lmao. My housework has been done in 5 min intervals haha I would just like to thank all of you for the giggles keep up the great work!!!!!1

carrie

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Mystery app? Do tell.....

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Oh, DUH! I was thinking APP, as in phone app, tablet app, downloadable........oh nevermind! It's the rum, uh......vod........water talking!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
If this is going to involve watching and poop scooping after pink heffalumps out in the wild I am really, really glad that my application was revoked/lost/stoken/burned/mislaid/misappropirated (or anything else).

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
If this is going to involve watching and poop scooping after pink heffalumps out in the wild I am really, really glad that my application was revoked/lost/stoken/burned/mislaid/misappropirated (or anything else).

Oh there are extra special things in store for those Mutinous Traitors :devil:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Bring it on! I am a carioca, one of the last handful born in the city of Rio de Janeiro in the state of Guanabara. doesn't mean anything? Riod de Janeiro, GB, was the capital of Brazil until some (idiot) general decided that it would be better to move it 1164 km (or 723.28 (+/-)) inland to the middle of BF.

Whic h would make the one of the few (if not only) cariocas on this forum. Hah, I stretch my tanga dental floss at you!

And NO, that is not me!

I'm also part German and Scottish which have to make the most determined/pig-headed/stubborn/obstinate people on the face of the earth -combined with a carioca who will discuss anything with you but will come across as half doped ...

Last edited:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Um yes, forgot to add, will admit to nothing, confess to even less and will remain completely and unequivocally neutral (my face might reflect otherwise - I've been told I wear my heart on my sleeve). Have potential to be a total female dog if pushed but am perfectly happy to drift down the stream in a large inner tube (in warm weather) @ peace with the world & myself.

alcmene

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
And NO, that is not me!
:omg: If it was, I was going to ask you to let me be a member of your cult. Please Sandra- teach me your amazing gluteal ways! I might consider selling one of my children in to indentured servitude for a butt like that.

(WHAT!?! Stop looking at me like that! I said only ONE of my children. It's ok! I have a spare!)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
:omg: If it was, I was going to ask you to let me be a member of your cult. Please Sandra- teach me your amazing gluteal ways! I might consider selling one of my children in to indentured servitude for a butt like that.

(WHAT!?! Stop looking at me like that! I said only ONE of my children. It's ok! I have a spare!)
Twerking in any public supermarket might just do it

alcmene

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
If Wal-mart is involved, then I'm out. I won't set foot in that place. (for starters, the floors are too sticky)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
If Wal-mart is involved, then I'm out. I won't set foot in that place. (for starters, the floors are too sticky)
I always get looked at as if I'm lost on the street in the Bronx :scared2:

I suppose you could do it in any supermarket ...