• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mo Mistreating Daddy

Rolanda

Rollerblading along the road
I have a Mo Story. More for humor. Okay, maybe to garner a little Sympathy for my husband. Our little Mo likes to fly to him, hang out, jump to his shoulder and SCREAM in his ear! My husband HATES it!. Mo looks for the reaction. Hubby always puts his fingers in his ears. Mo will actually stop when he puts his fingers in his ears and wait until he takes them out... get right in his ear again and scream again!:extremeanger: He will repeat this until I go and take him away. This is the most shrill scream he ever makes. My husband won't remove him because he doesn't want to upset him. How CRAZY is THAT?! Mo does not do that to anyone else!
Lovies are BULLIES!!!!:watching:

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Lol!!! Young lovebirds adore this game. Every young lovie I've had has done it! They do seem to mostly grow out of making our ears ring via direct blast, thankfully. :D Termite used to stick his little beak right in my ear before shrieking!

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
P.S. Tell your husband that he will in no way discourage the little darling, so not to worry. ;)

Rolanda

Maybe she has a little crush on your husband! Seems like she is enjoying her little game with him.
He may have a crush on him. I don't know. He's a pretty happy little Nippy Dude... he goes to almost anyone. But only yells at Daddy like that.:xflove:

Valkyria

Walking the driveway
Raptor was doing this ummm enjoyable game to me yesterday, freaking ears ringing afterwards, little turd. I just moved him, not that it helps, he keeps flying back, Velcro bird. I would say Mo has come up with an awesome little game to play for his amusement, poor hubby though.

LunaLovebird

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Does that mean he likes Dad or DOESN'T like him?
I would say likes him as well. Lovebirds are much more violent about letting you know when they don't like you.

Rolanda

I would say likes him as well. Lovebirds are much more violent about letting you know when they don't like you.
Oh, he bites his ears too... BAD. Interestingly he hasn't done that since he drew blood and got bounced off the shoulder (don't worry he can fly-he didn't get hurt). But he bites everyone lately. "Teenager" John said! LOL. Hmmm... I guess they are developing their own little relationship... Mo does fly to him when he comes into the room. I do think Mo Likes being a pest though.