• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mites scaly face

Vic

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Vic
Hi is S76 good for scaly face as it can be put in water,which would be easier to administer to my budgies as they are not tame. Also they live in outdoor aviary at the moment they don’t have it, it is for if they do get it.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I've never used S76, but I will advise against giving it through drinking water. As with most meds in water there's a finite difference between a good dose and an overdose, and there's no way to control how much water they actually drink. A good diet would mean a budgie would hardly drink anyway.

Vic

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Vic
I've never used S76, but I will advise against giving it through drinking water. As with most meds in water there's a finite difference between a good dose and an overdose, and there's no way to control how much water they actually drink. A good diet would mean a budgie would hardly drink anyway.
Thanks something to consider,it does say not to feed fresh fruit and vegetables on days you give treatment and to remove all water sauce at bedtime and put treatment in first thing in morning so you know they all have a drink. It is only active for 6 hours so after that it does nothing.