• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milton's new pinnies...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I've told Simon that he is allowed to say that to me if he is angry at me; it's much better than being bitten. I have been very scared of him when he used to bite me on the face.
I most definitely can understand...you don't want to get bitten in the face!

Simon, please don't bite your Mom's face...:bignono:

simon777

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Iliel
I grab an oven mitt whenever I am scared of Simon now and he knows it is to protect my face. At first he used to try and pull the mitt away but now he quite likes the mitt and I have given him one of his own to play with. He enjoys trying to fold his mitt in half, an impossible task but fun.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Milton: "DAT BETTER...I LOVE IT...GOOD DAD"...

It's good to know that I'm well-trained...;)

What a sweetheart! (And no beak - wow!) Yes, you are so well trained Dad. :D And Milton is a sweet sweet guy.

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Omg, it brought tears to my eyes reading about this exchange.

You are so lucky to be able to know Milton....he is such a special little man who has so much to teach! Lol. Lucky you’re a good learner!!

Milton hit the jackpot when he got to go home with you, there is a wonderful understanding between you guys that is such a gift. I don’t think he would bother to express himself so beautifully if you weren’t as aware and receptive as you are.
I can’t even put into words how I feel about the relationship I have read about you having with Milton, it just melts my heart.
Bob, you're like a bird whisperer! No kidding! :cool7: