• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milton's bedtime...

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Awww polite Milty he's so cute! I am glad Fred is nowhere near our bedroom. I would have a hard time not bringing him to bed with me lol. I can see myself cuddling him and falling asleep with him in my arms :) I can't tell you how many times that happened with Rascal lovebird! And he was so sound asleep one time I thought I killed him! He jumped up and his face & head feathers were all fuzzy from being under my shirt!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't know how you find the will to be so non-reactive with him! I really have to work @ not smiling let alone burst out laughing @ Buddy's little manipulative (look @ me Mom) moments. Your post had be cry belly laughing. I can't imagine how I'd make it thru the real thing.

Thanks for the cry!

:gbh: Rain

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Well he may be a rascally guy, but he knows he is loved.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I don't know how you find the will to be so non-reactive with him!
...it's extremely hard to maintain a "calm" around him at times...he's always looking to see if he's getting a reaction from us...and it doesn't mean that when I'm completely out of eyesight and earshot of Milty that I don't express my opinion of him...sometimes loudly and with great fervor...:devil: :)