• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milton went to the baseball game...

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
It was very hard for me to watch the game, indeed. There was always some kid who wanted to pet Milty...and when that's happening, I have to have all my attentions on him and the kids.
A lot of pics were taken of him...he seemed to be accepting of it...probably because there was so much going on around him that he was distracted of the fact pics were being taken...;)
Movie stars have to accept that responsibility! :rofl:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Goooooooooo Milty! :dance4:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Sorry I can't view the video, but I'm glad that Milton had fun.

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
OMG! I was so happy to see the video! My tablet & phone wouldn't cooperate so I logged into my computer, big screen was better anyway, so glad he had fun! I had to show Joe, he's so cute Bob!!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
What a handsome fella Milty is.

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I can't get over how hand tame he is, and used to being outside, doesn't get scared.....or seem to get spooked....geez....my Freddy's got a long way to go!

ode.to.parrots

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
SO CUTE!!!! :xflove:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I can't get over how hand tame he is, and used to being outside, doesn't get scared.....or seem to get spooked....geez....my Freddy's got a long way to go!
Remember that Milton is a lot older and has been exposed to a lot of these situations in the past. And being where people notice him and pay attention to him makes him a very happy 'too! :yes4:

Give Freddy time...and give him the chance to experience new and different things in the world...also make sure that he gets positive feedback and it is a successful interaction.

Milton does like to be outside...we were in the second deck on the ballpark...and earlier the breeze would circulate...Milty thought that was just the best thing...his feathers were all fluffed up, of course...:)

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Remember that Milton is a lot older and has been exposed to a lot of these situations in the past. And being where people notice him and pay attention to him makes him a very happy 'too! :yes4:

Give Freddy time...and give him the chance to experience new and different things in the world...also make sure that he gets positive feedback and it is a successful interaction.

Milton does like to be outside...we were in the second deck on the ballpark...and earlier the breeze would circulate...Milty thought that was just the best thing...his feathers were all fluffed up, of course...:)
Yes Freddy is 8 yrs old this year and this is the first real home & family he's had. Poor birdy. I like to open the kitchen window and let him sit near it & feel the breeze. Lol right now he's skittish when outdoor birds come near the window to see him. But I know one day he won't be shy. He sits on his carrier but won't go in it yet. He can come out with us when he's willing to get in it.
Thanks for your encouragement!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton really does enjoy "feathering up" in the breeze. He'll sit in front of a window..or a fan just to ruffle his feathers. It's kind of cute to watch him walk back and forth as the fan oscillates...;)