• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet the little guy in my life

ariana&mia

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ari
I've been talking to this amazing breeder about this pup for three months now and I've been dying to say something but didn't want to jinx anything. Yesterday we went and picked him up! He's an australian shepherd, red merle. He slept all day yesterday until we got home and he started playing. He slept next to me (in a crate) and didn't cry at all! He's perfectly socialized and had no reactions to the cats or the birds noises ( he hasn't seen them yet). Here he is! I'm thinking of naming him Harley but I want to get to know his personality before I make a final decision. We have a vet appointment friday at the vet clinic i work for to get more shots, and once he's old enough he's going to be enrolled in doggy daycare so he will be with me while I work.
IMG_7967.JPG.jpeg 50128171235__56657D7D-BCDC-43EC-A861-1156697EE121.JPG.jpeg

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations!

Mitzi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle "Mitzi"
Congratulations, aussies are the best dogs ever. I have a mini aussie and she is the smartest dog I have ever owned. She leave the birds alone, ever afraid of them I think. She is just perfect. I know you are going to really enjoy having a aussie in your life.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Your puppy is very cute. Congratulations! Aussies are great dogs. I considered getting one a few years ago but didn't. Have you named him?