• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet my new betta!

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hey Aqua, I missed this! Congrats! He's beautiful!

I think I already told you earlier in this thread somewhere, but we had a betta that was “my son’s’” when he was little. I loved that little fish :heart: we kept him in between the kitchen and dining room and I’d always talk to him when cooking etc. Buckwheat was there for me when I was pregnant with my daughter- I swear that fish was the best listener ever! Lol
And yes, his name was Buckwheat. All I can say was my son was 4. Please don’t name yours that, I apologized to Buckwheat many times for being given that name :wacky:
Yeah, we def had some birds named by the littles. Canary, BeeBop and cockatiel, Aja (from Jem and the Holograms, lol) keet, Miss Blue.

Yoshi&Raphi

Real Name
Raphi
I remember when I was young I called my cat Zizi because she always zoomed around the house!

Congrats on your fish!

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana

SummerBerry

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ashlyn
What a gorgeous color transformation! I've always liked chai as a fish name for whatever reason. Also beautiful tank setup!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I’ve officially decided to name him Firecracker! :fairy2:
Welcome to the Avenue, Firecracker! :)

I know he's been with you awhile, but we have to officially welcome him here with his given name...;)

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
Wow, Firecracker is beautiful!!
I mean, mine was named Captain Red, because he was red, so I think Firecracker is a great name! I LOVE your set up, by the by.