• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Me VS Bed

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
It’s nighttime here. Everyone else is asleep but my brother and I. My brother has both of the dogs in his room. I went in my brother, Seth’s, room to see if he was still awake, and he was. So I talked to him for a second, then when I was leaving I called Gizmo, our Australian Shepherd, wanting him to come hang with me in my room (Odie, our Dachshund, is usually my roommate but has spent this whole night in Seth’s room). Gizmo was currently sleeping just on the floor, a few feet away from his big dog bed. I had to call Gizmo a few times before he got up, very slowly, in fact. He finally got up and stood in place for a while. I called his name again, and he looked back at his bed and then back at me. It was a decision between me or his very comfortable dog bed. A couple seconds later and he turned, walked over to his bed, and just plopped down. He chose the dog bed. Okay, I see how it is..... :D

Honestly, though I couldn’t help but laugh. Just the fact that he looked back at his bed and then back at me as he was trying to decide where to go just killed me. :lol: Here are a couple cute pictures of this silly boy. He may have chose the bed over me but I still love him to death. :xflove:

74B632FB-935A-40DA-9222-41C8BC9AF39D.jpeg

2112F7EE-B76D-40F4-ADF5-7675427DBC44.jpeg

Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:lol: That´s funny. He must have been super sleepy! :roflmao: