1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

LScoot is skipping baytril tonight

Discussion in 'Healthy Highway' started by saroj12, 11/13/17.

1. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

saroj
    forgot to give it to him when I got home and if I restrain him now, he’s eaten a lot and it will get squeezed out. He needs two more doses.

2. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

I've had to skip medicating sometimes when I've fallen asleep and awakened at 12A. Too late to medicate. He should be OK but make sure he gets a dose as soon as possible. How is he doing?

3. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

saroj
    He’s completely normal. Next chance of medicating him is 5 pm tomorrow. Needs two people because he squirms so much!

iamwhoiam likes this.
  4. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

How many days do you have to medicate him for? How about putting the Baytril on a small piece of something he likes to eat?

saroj12 likes this.
  5. saroj12

saroj
    yay! he got his dose in! last day tomorrow

iamwhoiam and Tiel Feathers like this.
  6. saroj12

saroj
    wish i hadn't restrained him. he looks all fluffed up now from the cooler temperature baytril. if he throws up tonight it will be because he got squeezed.

7. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    crossing my fingers he doesn't throw up!

saroj12 likes this.
  8. saroj12

saroj
    thanks! I put the nestcam on him but the blue dot of the light was keeping him awake. He kept staring at it so I switched it off. Eyes reflect IR so I could see him falling asleep then jolting awake to keep an eye on the "monster"

rockoko likes this.
  9. CrazyBirdChick

CrazyBirdChick Rollerblading along the road

Diane
    If you put a piece of electrical tape over the "blue monster" would the camera still work? I know it's too late tonight but if anyone knows if that's a possibility , it'd be good to know for the future.

I hope lil Scoot doesn't throw up tonight :fingerscrossed:

saroj12 likes this.
  10. iamwhoiam

Hoping he won't vomit.

11. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting!

Deanna
    Hoping he keeps it down!!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)