1. ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  2. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lovely Hawk Head

Discussion in 'Rehome Highway' started by happykappy, 4/12/18.

1. happykappy

happykappy Strolling the yard

Wendy
    Our 21 year old female Hawk Head needs to be rehomed due to significant change in living situation. Reasonable rehoming fee.

Southern California, please message me.

Louise Powell likes this.
  2. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
  3. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    I hope you find a really good home. They are stunning parrots.

4. JosienBB

JosienBB Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

If only you were in Canada :sad14:

Sorry you have to rehome your little lady.

JBosley likes this.
  5. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Michelle
    So sorry you have to rehome her. Hawk heads are beautiful.

6. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

So sorry that you need to rehome your Hawk Head. I considered getting one many years ago. No room at the inn now.
    Hope you find a wonderful home for your bird.

camelotshadow likes this.
  7. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

ooooohhhh...tempting...Hope for a soft landing...Hawkheads are amazing but I imagine challenging.

Last edited: 4/13/18
    finchly likes this.
  8. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Can you post some photos?

9. happykappy

happykappy Strolling the yard

Wendy
    I would love to post photos, however, I'm having tech difficulty. I will keep trying.

10. Monica

Monica Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Monica
    A HH is one species my S.O. is interested in - but we're not looking for a larger species right now.

Sorry to hear you need to find her a new home. I hope you are able to find a great home for her! :hug8:

happykappy likes this.
  11. Louise Powell

Louise Powell Meeting neighbors

Louise
    I’m in SoCal, but i don’t have the experience, and im not really in a position to adopt a large bird at the moment. Hope you find her a loving home!

12. RaeT

RaeT Meeting neighbors Avenue Veteran

If you were closer to Oklahoma, I would be so tempted! Hawkheads have a special place in my heart. :heart: Unfortunately, southern California is a bit of a drive for me, lol.
    Hope you find her a great home.

13. iamwhoiam

Click on upload a file, click on choose file and then find the file/s you want to post. They will be uploaded and you can choose to post a thumbnail or full image.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)