• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lovebird politics are real tricky to navigate

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
Bit of a backstory, for those not caught up;
  1. Bull was originally paired with Triss by a dumdumb who put him in her too tiny cage while she sat on eggs.
  2. Bull paired off with Dorian, lost a leg and his newfound love. Steven, who had been their boytoy, moved in with Triss.
  3. Krem had originally paired off with Goku, who became aggressive and had to be removed from their home.
  4. Freddie Mercury was bought as a companion for Bull, who started plucking.
  5. Freddie was instantly smitten with Krem.
  6. Steven and Triss moved in with Bull.
  7. Vegeta was given to me and now he and Goku spend their days trying to puke into eachother's months.
Anyways, my mom bought me a huge 5'5x4x3 cage and the plan was to put in a separator. Before it arrived, Goku and Vegeta started hanging out in Triss' cage with her and her boys. They didn't bother her, left her nest alone, and just seemed to form a mini flock within the flock.

So I thought 'great, maybe they can all share the big cage once I remove her nest!'

And then... Krem decided to start visiting his old fling. Every day, he finds his way into his cage and just sits in his slinkey. Quietly. Every night, I have to remove him from there and return him to his slinkey and slinkey buddy. Goku doesn't want to cheat on Vegeta and is very happy with him, but Krem's starting to act like a stalker ex.

:dead:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
My head hurts reading that:bash: :faint:. Entertaining but complicated:lol:.

Last edited:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Wow. My head is spinning. As the love bird world turns.

nu2birds

Real Name
Kurt
There was that song in the late sixties.........Dizzy
I'm so dizzy, my head is spinning,
Like a whirlpool, it never ends
And it's you, Bull, Krem, Triss, Steven, Freddy, Goku, and finally Vegeta, making it spin
You're making me dizzy.......and now I have a headache and have to lie down!