• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lots of good clearance on Drs. Foster & Smith!

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
My 2 orders are scheduled to arrive on Friday. Can't wait!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Gosh...2 Friday, 1 Monday & 1 Tuesday when I have to be at Dr for port draw...

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
My order was delivered yesterday. My mail person marked it ‘delivered’ in the a.m. even though she doesn’t come until 3 pm.

NO perches, pellets, swings. Only a few bird toy parts. I ordered 2 bells and got 1. There were a lot of little miscellaneous items I’d put in that I didn’t get either. I’m pretty disappointed and wish they would keep their online inventory updated better than that.

Attycakes

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jessica
@Mizzely you aren't alone in that at least. I made two orders on Friday. Got a call and notification about shipment on the 2nd one I placed. But it has been radio silence about the first after receiving the confirmation. I guess we will see what shows up!

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
My order was delivered yesterday. My mail person marked it ‘delivered’ in the a.m. even though she doesn’t come until 3 pm.

NO perches, pellets, swings. Only a few bird toy parts. I ordered 2 bells and got 1. There were a lot of little miscellaneous items I’d put in that I didn’t get either. I’m pretty disappointed and wish they would keep their online inventory updated better than that.
Did they call you and tell you that they did not have these items? Maybe they are being shipped separately? I received my second order yesterday - in 2 boxes. On box contained just the large wacky wood perch. Still waiting on my first order - should be here today.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

That's so frustrating! If they didn't call, I would contact them and ask what's up. That's ridiculous

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Our order should come in today, it says out for delivery. I never got a call either and the shipping conformation shows that I won't be getting all of my dragonwood perches either. They did however refund the money already for the ones that they couldn't fill. I would like to order more items but with all the problems you all have had maybe I should wait.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
That is one happy looking rat!!! :dance5:

Wilson is my food hound lol He's always happy to investigate. Plus I put in his favorite treat - in shell almonds!!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
They must have really been hammered on that sale...only my 20lb bag of pellets from the second order is out for delivery today. Not the other 10lbs of pellets ordered at the same time and the call they made for my initial order still isn't showing in the system. I'm going to be so busted for multiple ship boxes :blink:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Did they call you and tell you that they did not have these items? Maybe they are being shipped separately? I received my second order yesterday - in 2 boxes. On box contained just the large wacky wood perch. Still waiting on my first order - should be here today.

That's so frustrating! If they didn't call, I would contact them and ask what's up. That's ridiculous
No I didn't get a call. I think I ordered pretty late in the game.... maybe they're tired of it! LOL

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
No I didn't get a call. I think I ordered pretty late in the game.... maybe they're tired of it! LOL

Did you check your packing slip? Mine says "Item blahblahblah is out of stock and discontinued, we are sorry for the inconvenience" for both my items that were missing. If it doesn't say that, then you should be expecting another package (in theory)

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
It did not say that. Maybe there's hope!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
@Mizzely thanks for the little push! This was in my email. It has all the items listed that I ordered but did not receive:

Here's what's on its way:
Item #
Description Quantity
77980 MINI MAX COLORED KABOB 2
30735 TOOTY FRUITY POLLEN PERCH-MED 3
92069 9" HIDE/SEEK FORAGING PERCH 2
18159 TIKI HUT 4 1/2 X 14" 1
28120 ^SHRED MASTER SMALL 3
97209 2OZ WORLDLY CUISINES AFRICAN SUNSET 4
72235 SMALL SS BELL 1
73125 SM SANDY SHOWER PERCH 1
101809 20# AVIAN SCIENCE FINCH 3

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
What do you all think of the Tooty fruity perches? Have any of you bought any of these, are they safe?

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
What do you all think of the Tooty fruity perches? Have any of you bought any of these, are they safe?
I ordered some but haven't used them before.

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I ordered some but haven't used them before.
I have been curious about them for a while now. They are out of stock on DF&S but was think about getting them from somewhere else to try out.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

Ingredients

Grape - Calcium Sulfate, Bee Pollen, Natural and Artificial Flavoring (Propylene Glycol) and Food Coloring FD&C Red #40 and Blue #2.

Kiwi Lime - Calcium Sulfate, Bee Pollen, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Gum, FD&C Yellow #5, Xanthum Gum, Sodium Benzoate, FD&C Blue #1 and Natural Flavors.

Watermelon - Calcium Sulfate, Bee Pollen, Natural and Artificial Flavoring (Propylene Glycol), and Food Coloring FD&C Red #40.

Should be fine :)