• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lots of good clearance on Drs. Foster & Smith!

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I had that in my cart and it went poof haha. I have 2 similar toys that are one strand though so I'm not to upset. Slade really likes that style. Mine were 4.99 each so it really was a steal.
Groovy Frita? Love that toy too. Target loved it - the only toy (besides balsa) she demolished entirely. This toy is a bit big for my guys now, or else I would've bought some too lol.

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
Groovy Frita? Love that toy too. Target loved it - the only toy (besides balsa) she demolished entirely. This toy is a bit big for my guys now, or else I would've bought some too lol.
This is the one I have :) 1300 Chewy Nicks - Bonka Bird Toys I put in a decent sized order with them about a month ago so I would be stocked up on wood toys for Slade, but his favorite is still the Simple Pleasures from @webchirp. He has one Chewy Nicks in his cage now, and I have 2 more for him. Since he got the larger cage he doesn't seem to concentrate on one toy quite as much, but he still has his fav. He's the only one I need to stock up for either, the other two barely destroy anything. :lol:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
First & biggest package hit UPS log...sched for Friday July 13!

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Hmm, thinking that if my order number doesn't even show in the system, likely things won't go through...

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Received shipping notices for my 2 orders! Wishing I would have ordered more now!
I got a ship notice last night on my first. Many toys for Miss Sophie, she needed large toys with woods and shredding material things I didn't have here due to the rescue wiping us out the day they brought her here!

When I say alot, about $700 dollars worth at my wholesale cost! I was left with 8 large/med bird toys!!

I have since reordered alot, still have more to get in. So this sale helped my personal side of buying my own toys!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
No ship notice yet for order made Friday at noon

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
No ship notice yet for order made Friday at noon
Oye, the waiting is kind of fun!

I hope Nitto likes the Tiki cat canned! He's got 48 to try. Abby sometimes will eat canned. But if he doesn't like a flavor, off to the shelter it goes! The food that is. :)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Oye, the waiting is kind of fun!

I hope Nitto likes the Tiki cat canned! He's got 48 to try. Abby sometimes will eat canned. But if he doesn't like a flavor, off to the shelter it goes! The food that is. :)

I have old finicky cats lol. Tiki is good stuff but mine won't touch it! They are on a 90% canned diet but don't like any chunks!

I'm okay with waiting but I'm nervous that means parts of my order went out of stock :(

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Hmm, thinking that if my order number doesn't even show in the system, likely things won't go through...
Do you have a confirmation at least? You could call. They're much nicer on the phone than their awful live chat. I was worrying until I saw @Mizzely's post. I think mine was around the same time.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

I have old finicky cats lol. Tiki is good stuff but mine won't touch it! They are on a 90% canned diet but don't like any chunks!

I'm okay with waiting but I'm nervous that means parts of my order went out of stock :(
I know! Got a ship notice of just the raised large double diner by itself for the dogs. Nothing else. Hopefully the rest comes with it!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

We shall see if they like it. If not, It gets donated with 2 bags of Grimm dry. He was losing too much weight, Abby is fat. So he's liking Pro plan with the moist shreds and putting on weight! So when they get older, you do what you have to do to keep them happy! They do get Acana dry for treats.

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
I was looking at the site - again - last night. Had some items in my cart. Most are gone! Curious to see their new stuff.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
We shall see if they like it. If not, It gets donated with 2 bags of Grimm dry. He was losing too much weight, Abby is fat. So he's liking Pro plan with the moist shreds and putting on weight! So when they get older, you do what you have to do to keep them happy! They do get Acana dry for treats.

Same! Jasmine was losing so much weight on the diet the vet recommended to try and combat her licking her belly fur off and nothing was working so she was slowly starving and still hairless. Now she's eating Friskies pate and Purina Pro Plan and finally gaining weight - still licking her fur off but I'll take alive and hairless anyday!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I know! Got a ship notice of just the raised large double diner by itself for the dogs. Nothing else. Hopefully the rest comes with it!

The bigger items usually do ship separately :D Sometimes they divide shipments weird lol

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Just got my phone call. Won't be getting the Double Java Swing or my wild bird food.

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
@iamwhoiam They may not have been able to fulfill all 6 perches. I placed my order Friday for the 1.5" dragonwood, in both the single and multi branch versions, and received my shipment email Monday with just the single branch. I didnt get a call or email saying that my entire order was not fulfilled but only thought to compare when I caught up with this thread.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
Just got the call, my soft sided carriers are out of stock so I won't be getting those. They did offer to still ship the rest of my order for free though, which came to a big $3 total. I guess at least they didn't turn around and make me pay for shipping.