• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Lost Kobe again...

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Silly Kobe!

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
They have their dignity and are not to be trifled with when in that mode. I was allowed to touch Nerd in full strut but he didn't like it and I tried not to abuse the privilege. I never tried with Lurch unless I was feeling fast and willing to take a bite. Dobbys such a loving outgoing boy I'm not sure what he'd do but Momazon assured me he does know how to bite.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
That is a back off or you will get hurt body language. Not a cute, come here mama so I can give you some love.
I did notice that while the rest of us thought Kobe looked so cute and cuddly in those pics (especially the one @Zara mentioned :heart:) that the pi people were all backing out of the room. Like they see something the rest of us don't. :D

Fuzzy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
I did notice that while the rest of us thought Kobe looked so cute and cuddly in those pics (especially the one @Zara mentioned :heart:) that the pi people were all backing out of the room. Like they see something the rest of us don't. :D
He is cute and cuddly :laugh:... but I was glad I had a camera in front of my face! :roflmao:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Yes cute and cuddly until the strut starts. Then they are still cute but attempt to cuddle at your own risk.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly

Haaaaa!! I bet that's right!
"The Pionus Strut"... someone needs to make a song. Stray cat shuffle must have nothing on the Pionus Strut!