• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lost Blue Front Amazon Parrot in Wilmington NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trice

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trice
GG,

Hi! Thank you for suggesting the police department be made aware . Don't think Pat's thought of that yet. I'm hoping she will sign on soon, she had a major problem posting so she asked me to post for her. I do know she ran an ad in the local new paper in Wilmington but I don't think she's contacted the radio stations. As of now, no change I'm sad to report.

Pat still has not given up hope.

Thanks
Trice

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Ohhh....I was so hoping her faby was back home. Saying prayers.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
still saying prayers :hug8:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
GG,

Hi! Thank you for suggesting the police department be made aware . Don't think Pat's thought of that yet. I'm hoping she will sign on soon, she had a major problem posting so she asked me to post for her. I do know she ran an ad in the local new paper in Wilmington but I don't think she's contacted the radio stations. As of now, no change I'm sad to report.

Pat still has not given up hope.

Thanks
Trice
also what about asking the neighborhood children to keep an eye out - they usually know what's going on

keeping her in my prayers and sending positive thoughts

hawkygal

Avenue Veteran
What about playing some audio sounds of her or other parrots outside so she could hear and maybe come to them??

Parrot in Back Yard

Checking out the neighborhood
I know it has been months since your original post......but we have a parrot that resembles yours has been living around our house for the past few days. I have some pics we took tonight and will try to post soon. We tried to feed and it appeared he was going to fly down....but not so much. The parrot was talking to us. This sounds crazy.....but I think I hear another parrot off in the distance. I texted my number to you. I have also posted an ad on Craigslist. We live off Rogersville Road in Wilmington, NC.

Parrot in Back Yard

Checking out the neighborhood
Please email or text me if you need to get a hold of me. After looking at the pictures I took......and zoomed in on them, he has the same markings as your bird. Although your pics look like they were taken when he was a lot younger.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Wouldn't this be incredible if is infact the same bird! I hope you guys are able to get him down and catch him.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh that would be so awesome. I PMed her friend as well so they would see this. Gosh that would be so awesome if they were able to be reunited!!

Trice

Real Name
Trice
Hello everyone,

I have requested the person call me. My contact information was sent in a pm . I am so very sorry about not signing on . My mohter has had some difficult issues to deal with (medical and other things). I feel so very bad that I did not catch this until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.