• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lord derby

Cindyb0286

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Cindy
Hi everyone I am recently new to this website and have posted on a different part. Dont know if I am in the right bit or no but was just wondering if anyone else has a lord derby parrot. If so would love to hear about them to see what my kiwi may be like once he settles in. I know all parrots are different and have there own personality. We have had kiwi just over a week and see progress in him but slowly.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome! When you are searching for information about them on this site, or anywhere, in the United States they are more commonly called Derbyan parakeets.

Cindyb0286

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Cindy
Oh sorry I am from the UK I didn't realise sorry

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
That is alright. I just meant that you may find more results while searching if you try their other name.

Denice

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Denice Crago
Congrats on your new addition would love to see a picture of Kiwi...

Cindyb0286

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Cindy
I'm a bit worried about his beak where it's white on the top. Don't know if this normal and if he is a male his beak his changing colour or do male parrots have a coloured beak when there born. He has a yellow tip coming on his beak Hope this makes sense.

Attachments