• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking to adopt elderly lovebird in Ontario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSprout

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Phil
I talked about this a while ago and I finally got a new job so I'm going into full swing for looking for a partner to keep Kamara company while I'm at work.

Ideally I'd be looking for a male lovebird that is around 10+ years old, we are located in Niagara Falls but we'd be able to drive most places in Ontario to meet and take home the lovebird. I'd also want to take Kamara along to meet her new partner depending on how far away it is.

I think getting a partner is what would be in her best interest and I only want my little girl to be happy for the last few years of her life

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hopefully you will be able to find a mature gentleman lovie for Kamara soon....:fingerscrossed:

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
Good luck finding a little guy. Have you tried putting fliers up around in your area or looking on kijiji? I see a lot of lovebirds up for adoption there when I look in my area.

LilSprout

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Phil
Good luck finding a little guy. Have you tried putting fliers up around in your area or looking on kijiji? I see a lot of lovebirds up for adoption there when I look in my area.
Yup, I have an add up on Kijiji called something like "looking to adopt elderly lovebird"

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
Yup, I have an add up on Kijiji called something like "looking to adopt elderly lovebird"
Good, I wish you the best of luck finding your little guy.

You might still want to put up fliers in your area, jic. I didn't even know anyone had birds on my street until someone gave me theirs.

What you could also do is let your local vet, pet store, and adoption agencies know what you're looking for. People don't always surrender to the pound for whatever reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.