• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking Pretty Handsome...

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Outstanding bird.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Toddler?

Isn't he a man bird yet?

He's gorgeous btw. And has a bratty goofy look to his eyes. :D

No, Maui is not a man bird yet. Still acts like he is a toddler. Korbel is acting more grown up but Maui... not yet. He just looks mature in photos. :laugh:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
He has become very good at keeping his feathers in great condition.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
omg so gorgeous!!

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
He's a stinker, but at least he leaves the lights on...

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I was telling my step-daughter about Rosie last night and ended up showing her as many videos of your macaws as we could find. Each time she saw a new one she said how beautiful he/she was and memorized their names until she knew them all. Maui is definitely one of her favorites! :D She went from wanting to see your show to wanting to work there in about 3 videos! lol

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I was telling my step-daughter about Rosie last night and ended up showing her as many videos of your macaws as we could find. Each time she saw a new one she said how beautiful he/she was and memorized their names until she knew them all. Maui is definitely one of her favorites! :D She went from wanting to see your show to wanting to work there in about 3 videos! lol

I should go through them someday, so many are not public and can not be found without the AA links. I'm sure she adores Echo, I think most of his links are public. ;)

His AGT video is flying around FB again, I get so many tags from people. I pretend it's not me. :laugh: Not many people know it's me. :shy: I like it that way. :hilarious:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Haha She did like Echo and his girlfriend, but she is taken with macaws and is reading all she can find about them because of Buzzard. Seeing so many colors and watching them do tricks was so exciting for her. And Maui is such a bright, beautiful red, making him an easy favorite. :xflove:
She thought it was funny how Maui was reluctant to put his rings on his stick and how Sakie kept eating everyone's treats! :smuggrin:

If you have any videos of Rosie painting, could you post it or send us a link? We never could find one.

And I like your AGT videos. You were all great and that dress was amazing!

Last edited:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Haha She did like Echo and his girlfriend, but she is taken with macaws and is reading all she can find about them because of Buzzard. Seeing so many colors and watching them do tricks was so exciting for her. And Maui is such a bright, beautiful red, making him an easy favorite. :xflove:
She thought it was funny how Maui was reluctant to put his rings on his stick and how Sakie kept eating everyone's treats! :smuggrin:

If you have any videos of Rosie painting, could you post it or send us a link? We never could find one.

And I like your AGT videos. You were all great and that dress was amazing!

Rosie painting huh? She was never very good at it but we pretended she was. ;)