• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for replacement grate

ckaye99

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi everyone. I have an old Cal Cage that we somehow managed to lose the bottom grate for. It's the slide out grate that prevents the bird from walking on the bottom tray. I've measured, and it's 23x32, but for the life of me I have no idea how to get a replacement one. I don't care what brand/color it is, I'm just looking for anything that would fit. Does anyone have any ideas on this? I found one site on the interwebz that said it would take them around 10 months to source. But that's it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Not sure if this will fit or not: Grates they have different sizes & colors. You have to log in or call for the price.

ckaye99

Checking out the neighborhood
Not sure if this will fit or not: Grates they have different sizes & colors. You have to log in or call for the price.
Yes, thank you - that was the one place I found, with a 10 month wait. Hoping there might be other ways to go.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Maybe reach out to King's cages - they do have a 23x32 cage in their product line