• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for Frasier Products Parrot toys

Busy-Bird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jay Cogswell
thanks to all of you for being volunteers or suggesting someone. Does anyone happen to be in Colorado or the denver area?

MommyBird

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
I have a Goffin and 2 Amazons, but the Amazons are not mechanically inclined like the G2, and right now my G2 is being cork-obsessed.
I'm in the foothills west of Denver. We'd be willing to try though.
Have you thought of having The Gabriel Foundation test them? That would be perfect, and they really know which birds would give them a workout, and I'm sure you would be welcome to observe.

Busy-Bird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jay Cogswell
Hi mommybird,
thank you very much. I would like to let you try one and I will certainly call the Gabriel Foundation. Great to know. Can you email me directly sometime? or call. I think my profile has this information. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post this info here...

MommyBird

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
Hi mommybird,
thank you very much. I would like to let you try one and I will certainly call the Gabriel Foundation. Great to know. Can you email me directly sometime? or call. I think my profile has this information. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post this info here...
I left a message on your cell phone.