• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for Frasier Products Parrot toys

Busy-Bird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jay Cogswell
Does anyone have some Frasier products toys they would be willing to sell? These stainless and aluminum toys are not made anymore but last a lifetime. I am specifically looking for the "spinner" the "play box" and the "play strip. Thanks for any info or suggestions!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are great products, aren't they? I only have the canister although my Goffin's took it apart and I can't find some of the pieces but not planning on selling it. Have no idea where you can get them.

Busy-Bird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jay Cogswell
Well, actually my company manufactured these toys for Mr. Frasier way back when. Sadly he passed away several years ago. His daughter and her husband were going to continue the product line, but I guess they decided they were too busy with their own successful business. I would like to bring them back to market. I have several pictures but no physical samples. I'm sure I can get them done, but it might just take a little longer.

Busy-Bird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jay Cogswell
Hi Everyone,

I would like to get your feedback if you have a moment regarding Frasier Products toys. What would you think if the wing-nuts and bolts etc. were made of aluminum? They then could be brightly colored, would be lighter (safer), and just as durable and washable. Any thoughts?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I would personally be happy with aluminum. It would make it more accessible for the smaller mechanical birds too

Busy-Bird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jay Cogswell
Thank you Mizzely. Is that because the stainless parts are sometimes too heavy for smaller birds?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Yeah. My quaker can still undo most of them but a lighter weight would open up more possibilities I think :)

Mhert

Meeting neighbors
Hi Everyone,

I would like to get your feedback if you have a moment regarding Frasier Products toys. What would you think if the wing-nuts and bolts etc. were made of aluminum? They then could be brightly colored, would be lighter (safer), and just as durable and washable. Any thoughts?
The more good toys in the market the better, they look really fun. I've seen a few online and I know my Alexandrines at least and a few cockatoos I know who would love them. Aluminum would be nice.

Busy-Bird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jay Cogswell
Love any feedback.. Is anyone willing to test a prototype for me in about a month. I will send one to you for free. Please have a larger bird for the test. This is the Playbox with non removable parts. You can't tell from the computer rendering, but the ends of the threaded rods will be slightly split apart, so the wing nut can not come off.

Last edited:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
@faislaq

You've got a variety of birds to test.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Our miligold Buzzard would happily test your larger toys & we have 2 goffins that would love to test any medium or mechanical toys. (The green cheeks don't play with much besides bells and the occasional preener toy. :rolleyes: But they do beat the tar out of the bells!)

But if you're wanting to test durability, @Macawnutz does have a couple of macs that are pretty rough on toys.
Plus she's more aware of the pros and cons of different features. That is if she has the time; she is also one of our vendors and I think our flocks and hers keep her pretty busy. She may be able to give your info to some of her other clients if they are interested. Seeing as she knows our birds preferences, she may know who would be the best tester for each toy.

@sunnysmom's Elvis is even more mechanical than our goffin and I think @JLcribber's Tika & @cassiesdad's Milton may be pretty diabolical as well. They can pick locks! :shocked4:

I know there are others with large birds or varied flocks, but I don't know their playstyles. :think1:

Last edited:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I will throw my hand up in the air for a big bird to test your toys, only issue is I am in Aus.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
We always welcome good toys!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Great line of toys!
Best of luck....there's lots of room in the market place for indestructible toys designed for the largest birds.