• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for a Vision L01 Cage

Kasen

Checking out the neighborhood
Hello,

I have 3 budgies and recently bought them the medium wide vision cage. However, I think it is too small and that the large would be the best. However, for some reason the large is almost double the price. Is anyone looking to sell a wide large size vision cage? Must be in good condition, no cracks on plastic etc. Just thought it would be worth a shot.

Kindly,
Kasen Jones

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Kasen,

I have no idea where you are located but Amazon warehouse has the L01 and L12 both in very good condition for between $92-95 with just damaged boxes. I have orderd at least 30 cages over the years for a rescue in Maui, my AV and myself from the warehouse and only recieved 2 that needed to be returned.

Almost all were damaged boxes. I have no idea if you have cage size constraints but they have several flight cages in the $50 to $70 range, a Nina playtop for $112.00 and this for $106.00 plus free shipping.

Amazon.com : Prevue Pet Products 3352COCO Park Plaza Bird Cage, Coco Brown : Pet Supplies

Last edited:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I just got back from the local bird fair and talked to a gentleman there who breeds parrotlets and sells Vision cages. His medium size is $100. I'd mentioned that I knew someone who'd been looking for a medium size and he told me that for an unknown reason nobody could get the medium Visions for something like 3 months.

His name is John Given of John's Pocket Parrtos. Email is johngiven@comcast.net and his phone # is 815-861-1270 in case you're interested. He has the cutest parrotlets but hardly ever brings them to the fair. Today he had an adorable gree blue rump 8 week old who would have been SO tempting to bring home.

I goofed because looking back you're looking for a large not a medium. He did have the large too but I don't remember the price.