• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for 3/16" tri paper rope

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I ordered 280 feet from CABN last sidewalk sale but now it's all sold out.
3/16" Tri-Paper Rope Coil
I put my email address on the waiting list but not sure how quickly that gets replenished (or if it even will be replenished?) so I'm wondering if anyone knows of another place I may be able to purchase some from, just incase CABN won't have it.

Blu has finally taken to weaving with it and we're about 1/2 way through the roll now. So I'm hoping I can get more soon. I ordered different sizes that day and also different materials but that's his preference right now so I'd really like more of the exact same thing.

Thanks in advance for any help!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
I ordered 280 feet from CABN last sidewalk sale but now it's all sold out.
3/16" Tri-Paper Rope Coil
I put my email address on the waiting list but not sure how quickly that gets replenished (or if it even will be replenished?) so I'm wondering if anyone knows of another place I may be able to purchase some from, just incase CABN won't have it.

Blu has finally taken to weaving with it and we're about 1/2 way through the roll now. So I'm hoping I can get more soon. I ordered different sizes that day and also different materials but that's his preference right now so I'd really like more of the exact same thing.

Thanks in advance for any help!
It was ordered Monday, July 9, 2019 in the AM. It will be in no later than Thursday and am hoping sooner. Was going to email you this morning when I saw the request. :heart: