1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Look what flew in!!

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Peachfaced, 5/15/19 at 1:43 PM.

1. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard JOLLY-PATROLLY Super Moderator Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor

Sadie
    My Oliver's Garden order arrived! :dance4: Corner flight deck, flowers, small chunky monkey (I can tell this one will be a favorite), artist's brush, fish stick, fishy foot toys, and baby bass. He's already tried chewing off the eyeballs off the fish foot toys. :rofl:

20190515_155205.jpg

These flowers taste amazing! (That wood is very beak-friendly. Snip snip!)

20190515_161804.jpg

20190515_161942.jpg

20190515_162007.jpg

Thank you Susan! The freebie foot toys will be well loved, too. :xflove:

2. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Andrea
    Great toys! I especially love the artist brush!

3. EkkieLu

EkkieLu Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Tricia
    Really nice haul! I love the tulips!!!

4. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Martine
    So cute, love the fish on a stick!

5. Zara

Zara Rollerblading along the road Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Zara
    Those toys are so cute! I love all the fish ones :)

6. Fergus Mom

Fergus Mom Rollerblading along the road

Elly
    Great pics and toys too! Heyyyyy - your cage set up clued me in to what else we can use the plastic C-chain for - hanging stuff - WOW! I would have never thought of this. I love the flowers and fish brightening up the cage!

7. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    Thanks I definitely need a corner perch!! Could you please post the link Sadie?

8. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard JOLLY-PATROLLY Super Moderator Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor

Sadie
    It was part of the RLS, but I vaguely remember Susan saying she might have had a couple of spares? @Susan and Oliver

9. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    I need a medium if you have it for two caiques is that a good size @Susan and Oliver

10. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Cruising the avenue Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Deanna
    Great toys,and such cute pictures. I love the paint brush! From the looks of that side door, I think my birdies have the same cage.

11. Peachfaced

Sadie
    It's a Kings flight cage. I can't remember offhand what the model is. :)

Rain Bow and Tiel Feathers like this.
  12. Susan and Oliver

Susan and Oliver Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran Vendor

You're welcome, glad you're happy with your purchase. Thanks for posting @Peachfaced Hope you're feeling better :sadhug2:

I do have a couple of spares left...thanks for filling in for me. I go to bed so early plus our time change means I read AA in the morning and miss all the evening antics.

@saroj12 These corner decks are 10 x 10 if you're interested. May be able to make up something slightly larger. Send me a message if interested and we can work something out for them. Thanks for your interest. susan@oliversgarden.com

Rain Bow, Peachfaced, saroj12 and 2 others like this.
  13. Davi

Davi Rollerblading along the road Vendor

Davi
    What a lovely set of toys!!! Hope they provide many and many hours of birdie antics!! :)

14. Peachfaced

Sadie
    :D Someone decided to snack on some fish.

20190516_125126.jpg

15. Susan and Oliver

Susan and Oliver Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran Vendor

Did Rupert do that? That's serious chipping for a GCC. Way to go...take all your beaky frustrations out on that Minnow. He had big shoulders.

Rain Bow likes this.
  16. Peachfaced

Sadie
    Yep! All of these are for Rupert. :) Sherbie prefers shredding and body slamming her toys.

Rain Bow likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)