• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Look at who was on our swing!

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Sneaky boy! He saw me in the window, he was like "Uh-oh!" and he stayed long enough for me to snap a couple of photos before he ran off. Kind of hoping he'll come back!

Jas

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jasmine
Awww

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Do what I did, they love the sun so I put an old rug on my deck railing. They would come around and would sunbath for quite awhile.

taxidermynerd

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Do what I did, they love the sun so I put an old rug on my deck railing. They would come around and would sunbath for quite awhile.
Oh that's so cute! Unfortunately I don't have a deck and I don't think my dad would let me put out an old rug.

He just came back, he rooted around by the base of the swing for a few seconds and then he splooted (google it) on the ground before running back over to the feeders. What a cutie!

ETA: He's back again, now he's under the swing! What a little goober, I love him so much!

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
:):)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Oh that's so cute! Unfortunately I don't have a deck and I don't think my dad would let me put out an old rug.

He just came back, he rooted around by the base of the swing for a few seconds and then he splooted (google it) on the ground before running back over to the feeders. What a cutie!

ETA: He's back again, now he's under the swing! What a little goober, I love him so much!
I didn't know that posture had a name!!! My Border collie would sprawl out like that in her younger days and she knows where every single floor vent is in the house. (She found out they blow cool air and she loves that on her belly when it's hot out)

taxidermynerd

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
I put some food in a little terracotta dish (the kind that goes under a flower pot) and put a glass table over it (since it's raining and I don't want the food to get wet). No takers yet! I've seen at least 5 different squirrels today including the one with the white tail (who is my favorite (don't tell the others!))

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Squirrels are so damn cute, destructive as heck, but cute.

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
a couple of days ago a squirrel was climbing up my patio door the screen part need less to say my 2 dogs went crazy