1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Look at who was on our swing!

Discussion in 'Bird Watchers Road' started by taxidermynerd, 7/19/18.

1. taxidermynerd

taxidermynerd Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

Bee (pronouns they/them)
    Sneaky boy! He saw me in the window, he was like "Uh-oh!" and he stayed long enough for me to snap a couple of photos before he ran off. Kind of hoping he'll come back!

[​IMG]

2. Jas

Jas Rollerblading along the road

Jasmine
    Awww

3. greys4u

greys4u Rollerblading along the road

Do what I did, they love the sun so I put an old rug on my deck railing. They would come around and would sunbath for quite awhile.

Peachfaced and taxidermynerd like this.
  4. taxidermynerd

taxidermynerd Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

Bee (pronouns they/them)
    Oh that's so cute! Unfortunately I don't have a deck and I don't think my dad would let me put out an old rug.

He just came back, he rooted around by the base of the swing for a few seconds and then he splooted (google it) on the ground before running back over to the feeders. What a cutie!

ETA: He's back again, now he's under the swing! What a little goober, I love him so much!

SandraK and Peachfaced like this.
  5. Lodah

Lodah Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month

:):)

6. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor

Sadie
    I didn't know that posture had a name!!! My Border collie would sprawl out like that in her younger days and she knows where every single floor vent is in the house. (She found out they blow cool air and she loves that on her belly when it's hot out)

taxidermynerd likes this.
  7. taxidermynerd

Bee (pronouns they/them)
    I put some food in a little terracotta dish (the kind that goes under a flower pot) and put a glass table over it (since it's raining and I don't want the food to get wet). No takers yet! I've seen at least 5 different squirrels today including the one with the white tail (who is my favorite (don't tell the others!))

SandraK and Peachfaced like this.
  8. Sylvester

Sylvester Jogging around the block

Squirrels are so damn cute, destructive as heck, but cute.

9. Appolosmom

Appolosmom Strolling the yard

Bev
    a couple of days ago a squirrel was climbing up my patio door the screen part need less to say my 2 dogs went crazy

Sarahmoluccan likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)