• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lola's New Coral Feathers! [Cape]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
She's absolutely beautiful, Coco!

Shyra

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't think I ever paid any attention to the capes until you started posting pictures of Lola. She just gets prettier and more interesting with every post about her. I really don't understand why Capes aren't more popular. Lola proves what great birds they can be. You are doing such a terrific job raising her.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I LOVE Lola and Capri!:heart: Thanks for sharing her new pics and pretty feathers.:cloud9:

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Thank you sooo much everybody!!! :heart:

I don't think I ever paid any attention to the capes until you started posting pictures of Lola. She just gets prettier and more interesting with every post about her. I really don't understand why Capes aren't more popular. Lola proves what great birds they can be. You are doing such a terrific job raising her.
Thank you for your kind words, Shyra!!! :hug8: They can be a bit hard to track down right now, plus they are a bit prohibitive in terms of cost... I think in the past year though they have gotten WAY more popular, and it seems like their popularity is only continuing to grow...!

Status
Not open for further replies.