1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

List of Vendors and AA Store Profiles

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Danita, 6/19/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macawnutz

Macawnutz Seriously Nutz! Super Administrator AA Advertising Exec Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sarah
    Name and website of store: Spark Parts
    Laurie

What type of store?
    Bird Toy Parts and Sugar Glider Toy Parts and Toys.
    We are building a wide selection of toy parts including our own homemade wood parts.
    Safety is our prime concern. All our softwood toy parts are cut by my husband. We color all of it with food coloring in our six signature colors.

Are you able to do custom orders?
    It never hurts to ask :)

Where is the store located? Do you ship internationally?
    I am located in Texas. I ship to the US and Canada.

How are items stored prior to purchase?
    Bird Free, Smoke Free, Pet Free! My living space, toy storage space and workspace are 100% bird free.

Full disclosure, I do have birds in the building but they are in a completely separate physical space and separate air space from my living and work space. Their area does not even share ventilation, heating or A/C with the rest of the building. I also take precautions, such as changing shoes and washing hands, to prevent cross contamination between my flock and yours.

What is your return policy?
    I do not accept returns. Once an item leaves it doesn't come back. If there is a problem with an item please contact me so that we can address the problem and try to resolve it.
    This policy is for the safety of my birds and yours. You can be sure that you will always receive a new item not a return from another customer.

Shipping options?
    I ship using the US postal service. If FedEx is less expensive I may choose to ship with them.

sales/specials/comments?
    I offer low prices every day, but who doesn't love a discount? I include special offers with each order and will offer sales and specials from time to time so be sure to watch for them.

Spark Parts shares a Facebook Page with The Best Bird Toys, my other shop, so like our page and you'll get info and news for both shops.

isbl_1680x420.26472804_bbse5hym.jpg

Love My Zons and webchirp like this.
  2. Macawnutz

Macawnutz Seriously Nutz! Super Administrator AA Advertising Exec Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sarah
    Name and website of store: Parrotdise Perch

parrotdise

What type of store?
    brick & click (3 locations)

depends - we custom make rope perches to fit specific carriers

Alberta, Ontario & New York (no international )

We were the very first shop to maintain a bird free environment. We do not participate in shows where there are birds so we can guarantee to our customers that our products have not been exposed to birds.

We do not accept any returns, but will ensure manufacturers warranty is honored.

Shipping options?
    USPS, UPS, Canada Post, Purolator, UPS, Fedex

sales/specials/comments?
    seniors discount, first time shoppers discount, and about 6 sales a year including a free shipping sale with minimum purchase. Our US store requires a minimum of $50 for each purchase.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: 12/18/17
  3. Macawnutz

Sarah
    Name and website of store:
    Frazzled Finch Arts & Crafts

finchly

Facebook: Frazzled Finch - Home | Facebook

What type of store?
    Handmade art, scrapbooks, and greeting cards.

Customization is key to our business. We will do our best to accommodate any requests for custom orders. Please contact us for details!

We are located in Punta Gorda, FL. We do not have a storefront - all sales are online or at shows. We can ship internationally.

Items are stored in my art studio, inside my home - so it is on the same air system as the bird room. Birds are not allowed in the studio.

We do not take returns, but send me a photo of the unwanted or damaged item and we will do our best to make it right.

Shipping options?
    Most items ship via the US Postal Service. Larger items like framed pictures may ship via UPS.
    The price of shipping is always compared between the two services, the lowest price system is selected, and we refund overages if they occur.

sales/specials/comments?
    Right now most items offer free shipping within the continental US. Check back for specials as the store grows.
    We’ve just switched from a Wordpress site to a Shopify store, and we have much to learn. Please be patient!

FF_logo_try1_500x.png

Odin and webchirp like this.
  4. Macawnutz

Sarah

Cheeky Chirp Toys

www.cheekychirptoys.com

What type of store?
    Bird toys

Yes, but custom orders may require additional creation time.

Located in Ohio. Shipping to USA and Canada. Additional shipping charges will apply for Canadian shipping.

All items are stored in a smoke free environment separate from other pets and people.

No returns are accepted.

Shipping options?
    USPS shipping is most often used. Other options available depending on cost.

sales/specials/comments?

All Avian Avenue members receive a 10% discount with the code avianavenue.

logo.png

Last edited: 11/27/17
    faislaq, Odin and Sarahmoluccan like this.
  5. Macawnutz

Sarah
    The Peachy Inkpress

Peachfaced

What type of store?
    I design and screen print T-Shirts, make vinyl decals, and custom made rubber stamps (coming soon!).

The rubber stamps will be customs. I may eventually have listings for custom vinyl decals.

The Peachy Inkpress is located in Florida. I do ship internationally, but I the shipping may be higher. My post office is close to me, so I can get a shipping quote if given an address and bring along Tees to weigh.

My T-Shirts are stored in the opposite end of the house inside of plastic containers. No birds are allowed back there.

I do not accept returns. However, if an item gets lost or damaged in transit, I will replace it.

Shipping options?
    I ship via USPS. Decals by default are sent without tracking. Shirts and custom stamps come with tracking.

sales/specials/comments?
    I plan on releasing coupons for AA members and sales during Sidewalk Sale.

YE46CVF.png

faislaq, DQTimnehs and Mizzely like this.
  6. Macawnutz

Sarah
    PERCHES 4 CHANGE BIRD TOYS & PRODUCTS

Davi

What type of store?
    Online ETSY shop focused on bird toys.

Yes, but only as a reward for patrons via my Patreon page (Davi Schirmer Reis is creating Pet Bird Toys & Products | Patreon

Pittsburgh, PA, USA. Currently, I'm not able to ship internationally.

Once they are finished, all items are wrapped in sealed plastic bags until they are shipped to the customer.

I do not accept returns to avoid cross-contamination of potential airborne avian diseases.

Shipping options?
    I ship most of my items via USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on weight.

sales/specials/comments?
    I'm able to offer free shipping occasionally and would be happy to create a 10% coupon code for Avian Avenue members.

Perches4Change_LOGO.jpg

Davi likes this.
  7. Macawnutz

Sarah
    Name and website of store: Kazoo Bird and Company Welcome to Kazoo Bird and Company - Our products are Fid tested and Mother approved!

Love My Zons

What type of store?
    Online Full Avian

Yes

Located NC US will ship int'l as needed

IN-STOCK and stored in a newly built building on my property FREE FROM BIRDS

100% satisfaction

Shipping options?
    UPS, USPS, Fed Ex

sales/specials/comments?
    Upcoming Grand Opening Sale 20% entire purchase.

IMG_20180113_110511_689_zpsbvq6pbzz.jpg

faislaq likes this.
  8. Macawnutz

Sarah

Hoot ‘N Holler Bird Toys

What type of store?

Various one of a kind bird and small animal toys

Not offering on the site, but AA members can make requests for different toy bundles/packages.

I am located in the USA. Yes, please contact me if you are outside the USA for a shipping quote.

Toys are made in a seperate building from my home and stored in ziploc bags and bins until shipped.

I cannot accept returns but please let me know if there was an issue with your order and we can make it right.

Shipping options?

USPS

sales/specials/comments?

Sidewalk sales!

F9186FD5-D9A6-41E5-BCDE-6D615A4A37D3.jpeg

Laurul Feather Cat and faislaq like this.
  9. Macawnutz

Sarah
    Name and Website: Little Blue Bird Toys

What type of store?
    I specialize in handmade bird toys for small parrots

I am able to customize toys I currently make or if you have something specific in mind I can create a brand new toy for your bird!

I am located in Ottawa, Canada. I do ship internationally. Please contact me for a shipping rate if you are outside of Canada/USA.

All my materials and stock are stored in plastic, lidded bins in my toy making room which is separate from my birds. They do not come in contact with my supplies but they do share air space.

Due to health and safety of my customers. I do not resell an item once it leaves my shop to prevent the risk of spreading disease. This means all sales are final, no returns will be accepted.

Shipping options?
    I ship via Canada Post! I almost always use Small Packet Air (which does NOT come with a tracking number) in order to save you the most money. If you would like a tracking number, please let me know ahead of time so I can give you an accurate shipping rate. I ALWAYS refund shipping overages no matter whether you buy one item or multiple.

sales/specials/comments?
    I’m planning on doing a few sales a year!

My instagram page is where I am most active and post updates of upcoming listings. So if you want to stay updated you can find me there under @littlebluebirdtoys

You can contact me by email littlebluebirdtoys@gmail.com

Xw8YLxa.jpg

Erikalynnha likes this.
  10. Macawnutz

Sarah
    Name and Website: BIRDMANDAN-BIRD TREATS & SUPPLIES

What type of store? Natural bid treats & Supplies

Are you able to do custom orders? Yes

Where is the store located? Boca Raton Florida.

Do you ship internationally? Canada for additional fee.

How are items stored prior to purchase? In a separate area not with or near my birds and stored in plastic bags. Palm Fruit/Nuts & Pandanus are sanitized then dried and frozen.

What is your return policy? No returns but will make things right if at all possible.

Shipping options? USPS express mail flat rate boxes. We will pack as concise as possible to fit in the cheapest flat rate box as possible for items ordered.

sales/specials/comments? Periodically

Annamacaw and Erikalynnha like this.
  11. Macawnutz

Sarah
    BONZAbird Folio and Logbook https://bonzabird.com FB: @bonzabird

What type of store?
    PROMOTING RECORD SHARING BETWEEN CAREGIVERS for COMPANION BIRD (novice to advanced).
    The self-contained BONZAbird Folio and Logbook is a high quality, record sharing, tool. Accommodating digital and hard-copy record(s) file storage with a separate Logbook. The unique Logbook, equips (up to five) separate caregivers, detailing 12 important topic sections, documenting a bird’s preferences (simply Q & A). ALL who care for the very fortunate bird will enjoy a personalized user guide and more!
    Avian Veterinarian Recommended!
    Log Today, Share Tomorrow, Care Forever! BONZAbird https://bonzabird.com

Absolutely yes! Personalized inscriptions and/or Author autographed copies are available at no cost after purchase. (Email contact required: contactus@bonzabird.com ).

Missouri,USA
    International shipping is available upon request.
    (questions: contactus@bonzabird.com).

Every hand assembled Folio and Logbook is stored in a temperature regulated room; smoke, perfume, scent and dander free, sealed separately, and individually boxed .

At BONZAbird,LLC. your satisfaction is very important to us, we strive to deliver a pristine condition Folio and Logbook the first time. Sales are final on custom/ special orders .
    Return Policy: (if applicable) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unmarked, in the original condition in which it was received, contained within the original packaging.

Full return policy available; Return Policy, Please read before making your purchase. – BONZAbird.com
    contactus@bonzabird.com

Shipping options?
    USPS-2-3-day delivery within the Continental United States. Unless another delivery time is required; contactus@bonzabird.com
    International shipping timetable availability based on local carrier and delivery location.

Sales/specials/comments?
    UPCOMING CONVENTION:
    American Federation of Aviculture Inc. 2018 Convention in San Antonio TX. 2017 Conference Home
    30% off discount for AA members, free shipping, limited time, going on now, Promo Code BBAA301 :
    link= BONZAbird.com
    FB: GIVE AWAY! visit and "Like" @BONZAbird FB for your chance to win a FREE BONZAbird Folio and Logbook (awarded to one lucky winner when we reach 100th "Like").
    No one knows your bird as well as you! Log Today, Share Tomorrow, Care Forever!

bonza.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)