• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Linnie roll call!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Thank you. I just love them so much but all I can touch is their beaks.

moothepoo

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Here is my Birb. He is approximately 2 years old. He can imitate my gulping sound and will do that everytime I touch the mug or hold the spray bottle. He can also imitate the microwave sound, my whistle and he can sort of say "Step up" in his little not-so-understandable voice.

Favorite activity is to run across the table, the keyboard, the remote control, the mouse, laptop or basically anything I am currently involved in. When he is hormonal he gets mad when I try to take away "his" remote control, iPad or whatever object he fancies at that moment.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Birth has that cute Minnie face and oh so black eyes. Thanks for the photo. Any videos?

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Oh yes they let you know if they are not pleased about something. At least it's verbally and not a bite.

Sorry about spelling. I am on kindle at night and auto spell gets me every time.

Patty Girl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Pat , Trisha, Patty Girl
Hi, I know this is an old discussion, but may I say something too? I loved the photos of everybodies Linnies!!! So sweet...My baby Linnie is still being handfed by the breeder. When he comes home with me at Christmas time do you think I should have two to keep each other company? Or will just the one be okay as my special baby? Thanks...this is patty girl

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I would get two if you can. They are happier in pairs.

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Let's revive this thread! These are my boys Caspar and Emrys. Emrys is super sweet and shy and Caspar is very protective of him. (Caspar is the cobalt, Emrys the turquoise.)
20181220_164715.jpg

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You can see in her face that she's a sweet girl. My Caspar has calmed, but he still gets a glint in his eye sometimes....
Gigi has her sweet moments, but as I've said before, she has just the right amount of big parrot sass. She has a lot of opinions and pretty much gets to do exactly what she wants, when she wants, at all times, lol. Who wouldn't be sweet with that set-up? :)

Your boys are just so beautiful.

Snwbnny

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Paula Fitzpatrick
We just picked up our new Linnie yesterday. He is 10 weeks old. Settling in well so far. 1C2A9EB9-548C-4B31-9D6D-81506D130711.png

sriseahawk

Meeting neighbors
Here’s my weebit, Hemingway.
He’s about four weeks old, coming home in another 4-5 :)

Dark Green, Single Factor Greywing Male.

485F1143-DA70-47F1-9817-F1F1DB452178.jpeg F84DE881-26DA-4B6E-84F7-4CBBB4536329.jpeg